Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time edibles paranoid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I know this should go in the edibles section but no one answered there. I'm about To go eat edibles for the first time ( 4 crackers with about .2 in each ) and I'm kinda paranoid it's gonna be too much. Should I not take all 4 or will it be fine. Also should I take them and lay down and listen to music and wait, or should I go chill with friends and swim and stuff. Also should I smoke while I'm on the crackers?

2. You probably have your expectations too high, eat them all and smoke while on them, otherwise you may be disappointed. Either way I recommend you chill rather than do exercise, they mellow you out more than anything.

3. the only edible i've ever eaten was a brownie and i didn't know how long it took to kick in so i smoked a joint like a half hour later and needless to say it was a great time. i would probably eat all 4 crackers and just chill and do regular high stuff.. don't freak out about it

4. Don't smoke until you know how you react to edibles, eat one wait one hour and if you want more eat the second

5. Start with 3. I honestly think .6 will suffice for your first time

6. Are you using dank? With my tolerance (low) .2-3 would definitely get stoned for like 5 hours

7. I would eat two, wait two hours and then eat two more if need be.