Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Edible Help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ggrass88, May 15, 2014.

1. thanks ahead guys for reading this... this is my first post so im sorry if this is in the wrong spot lol... 
    anyway my first time using weed is going to be this weekend and my friend only has cookies.  she has told me a bunch that they are so much stronger than smoking it.. is this a good idea for me to do?? should i start off by smoking it first?? or is it okay that my first time is an edible...  
    again thanks to anyone who helps me out and im looking foward to being on these forums!!

-G 

2. I would say its fine, after you eat it you wont feel anything for a while, but it will creep up on you.  However the high lasts much longer then smoking imo, so make sure you don't have anything important planned for the day.

3. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! but should i take small fragments at a time? or the whole cookie?? 

4. Be a man, eat the whole cookie.