First time Ebb&Flow swystem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vegasbud305, Sep 28, 2017.

1. so my seedlings are showing a little bit of twisted growth on there leaves and I was wondering if anyone knows what’s causing this oh and there are also little brown spots on the leaves
    My ph is 5.5-5.7 I’m top feeding until roots get established I’m using sensi grow part A and B and also using R/O water
    Ya so any help please

Attached Files:

2. Ahhh the memories... the seedling in the clay balls that is lol...

I think they are fine man it's just the genetics.

3. Also only feed like 1/4 strength right now if that... ana yeah keep tip feeding till the roots hit the water...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also only feed like 1/4 strength right now if that... and yeah keep tip feeding till the roots hit the water...

5. Ok thx I’m gonna lower the nutes tonight when I top feed again any ideas on the brown spots and you really think the leaves doing that is normal

6. Mine had the same shit man.. I think the curly leaves are genetics... the spots and stuff would more be a problem.. I use this example a lot but I'll say it again if my nutes say 2 mill per litre I will only give 1.5 (as an example) so if yours says for seedlings 1 mill I'd only go 0.25 to start with man and as she gets bigger increase.

7. IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0608.JPG 3 stages of mine in bubble pots..

8. Ya they look good and it’s weird Cuz some are not curling and twisting like that but same strain same feeding

9. So I guess I’ll cut back a lot on feeding

Attached Files:

10. What LED are you using bro?

11. What one ? I'm using mars pro II 320

12. How do you like yours have you done a full grow with it yet?

Attached Files:

13. IMG_0563.JPG 3 weeks of harvest first grow man.

• Like Like x 1
  14. IMG_0506.PNG And I Love it despite people bagging out mars...