First time DXM

Discussion in 'General' started by HorIzoN, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Hey i just got some and this is my first time, anything you guys would suggest? How much to use? And how long does it take to kickin?

2. Another question, how many TSP would be 300 Mgs?

3. what kind are you taking?? And it should have some kind of conversions on the bottle for how much mg DXM are in it.

4. Im using Robitussin Massimum Strength Cough :D I took 6 TBS so far, im wonderin how much time till it kicks in..

5. How many teaspoons are in the whole bottle or how many mL and look at where it says ingrediants and read how many mg DXM per mL or per teaspoon.

6. 5 mL tsp.. still not sure how much i need, or do i have enough? How long does it usualy take to kick in for you guys?

7. lol your gettin it all wrong you have to see how many *mg* of dxm (dextromethorphan (sp?) are in a mL

it should say right next to it in the Active ingrediants. Or see how many mg of DXM are in a tsp it should say one or the other

8. Says 15 mg

9. dude, just drink the whole fucking bottle. drinking down tbl spoons wont do shit for you.
    it will be right around 300 mg, good dose for a first time. i myself am coming down off a shitty dxm trip cause i went and seen Darkness (THE WORST FUCKING MOVE EVER!!!!!!) and im bout to take some more

10. Wow im still in my trip, best 5.95$ i ever spentttt... wow this is awsome, im watching countdown to armagedon and this shows freakin me out lmao