First Time DWC Tell me how Im doing

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by TomRiddle, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Okay guys this is my second ever grow and my very first hydro grow. I know quite a good deal about growing even though this is my second grow Ive done a lot of research over the years and Im pretty confident in the outcome of tis grow, but I welcome any and all comments that could lead me to a bigger better yield !!

Currently Im using a DWC setup with 6 gallon reservoir and planning to move them into 5 gallon buckets with a larger rubber made reservoir as they out grow their current set up.

They are currently under a 400W MH light usually for 24 hours or 18/6
    Im using GH Flora Nova series part A & B nutes with Fox Farm bush doctor kanga roots root drench.

I would like to veg the fuck out of them and implement either a SOG or ScOG and then set up a continuous clone cycle.

I am unsure of the strain currently as I got these beans outta a pretty good sack of dank unbeknownst to me.

I will post pics of my babys( currently at one month old) in an hour or so and proceed to keep a sort of journal.

As I said questions comments or any contribution to my grow are very much so appreciated!!!\\

_Riddle

2. Okay guys heres some pics.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Sweet bro. Buckets look weird

4. Theyre actually like a net pot only rectangular. To fit this resevoir tray

5. Today's pics Feb 26.

Attached Files: