Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

First time drunk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gogreen610, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Everyone share the story of the first time you go drunk!

These could get interesting haha

First time i got drink i was 14 and took 14 shots of sweat tea vodka and ended up blacking out woke up still drunk and went to the beach with my family then i puked at a gas station and my parents thought i has the flu went back home haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 12...Bottle of Tequila.

...Can't remember. :cool:

3. #3 TimothyTheFirst, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    I think i was like 16, my friends parents basically left the city for the entire summer and I stayed over at his house all the time.  we threw a small party.  shit was cool.  I mean I'm sure it's not the type of event adult me would go back to cause it was a bunch of 16-17 year olds getting drunk as fuck...  but it was pretty fun at the time.

4. dont remember my first time. maybe I was 16 or 17.  went to my cousins party in town, drank loads of alcohol and got shit faced. what a night haha

5. I was 12 or 13. First time, I didn't get really drunk, just fairly heavy buzzed. Me and my brother went out on our bikes with a water bottle with some vodka in it. He was older and had drank before. He was a pussy slugging it, and needed a chase and stuff, and I just came right out and slugged it down, no problem. I loved that headspin that I got.
    Come to think of it, why'd I stop drinking vodka? Vodka is the shit.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

6. I was 15 and my buddy invited me to a party full of seniors. He said he was going to get me so wasted and he did just that. I blacked out after I don't know how much vodka and ended up breaking sooo much shit. Never been so drunk

7. Woke up sitting behind the wheel of a parked truck covered in puke with shit in my pants. No, I wasn't driving, this was on a carnie lot.

Those were the days.

8. freshmen year of high school, busch ice, almost made me puke thinking of all that shitty beer i use to drink.

9. I was 16 really can't remember what happened, I woke up naked in a laundry room and apparently puked all over some guys car windscreen.

10. when I was 16 at the deftones/ white zombie/ pantera concert..snuck out of my house since my mom said I couldn't go and my burger king manager bought us all beer and I slammed them even though I thought it was nasty..go way high too and ended up puking in the pit all over everyones shoes lol...fun night

11. I was 16, and my girlfriend at the time didnt know how to mix drinks.

She just poured alcohol in a bowl and put the margarita mix in, and it was rediculously strong.

I ended up drinking probably 8 cups of alcohol and 4 or 5 beers. I woke up still drunk, and I puked until about 4 that afternoon.

Then I had to go talk to my school counselor still feeling like hell.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I would say way back in the day..probably like 10 or 12 years old. Me and my bestfriend spent the weekend at my grandmas house in Kenosha WI...we decided to make an AWESOME Fort. so we used part of the bar down in the basement...well it was late and nintendo was getting boring. so we dared eachother to drink some Korbel Brandy...got drunk played super mario 3 the rest of the night.

This story is probably the reason why i like Brandy to this vary day....But now i also rarely even drink. Only on occasion and holidays. 

13. 14, Cap'n Mo, Easter dinner.

My twenty-something uncle poured the drinks and I was hammered. I was hungover by the time we got home and went straight to bed. Mum thought I got some sort of food poisoning and couldn't understand. :laughing:

14. cant remember the exact first time but I was 18, ended up doing 'chilly willys'.........snorting vodka on top of a upside down shot glass, got F'd up

15. i drank 2 pretty good size cups of half and half vodka/orange juice i got so fucked up/sick i havent drank orange juice since and that was like 15 years ago

16. That's some fucked up shit mang

17. Had 5 pints of beer at a pub, half a spliff (first time I got high too) and had to be taken home by my brother, 4 months later I found the t short I was wearing that night in my front garden

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. 151 and shit ton of vodka.

I was 17. Blacked out. I remember my dad carrying me out of dudes car.

I was ultra smashed.

19. 12 year old involved carling, and vodka.resulted in lots of uncontrollable vomiting,and excessive shouting from my mum.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #20 Solo Dolo, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    15, at a bonfire. Nothing special really, comparable to most parties I've been to since. Though it is the only time I have ever woken up in my boxers, in a dog bed, with towels as blankets, a sombrero over my face and a box of donuts cradled in my arms like a baby. At least I'm pretty sure it's the only time. There's a reason I don't drink anymore.