First time driving high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sk8erfive00, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Alright so im chilling with my friends, L, C, and S and we go pick up this kid M in some little ghetto place...this kid can roll a blunt so he rolls us all a blunt. Im driving so i was deciding if i should smoke, i think ok i'll just take one little hit...it won't fuck me up at all, just a little buzz. So after were done smoking on some playground we hit the road.

Now keep in mind i havent smoked in like 2 months, im driving around and then it hits me, yes one little hit off a blunt fucks me up. Ive never driven high before so im freaking out. Im like guys i can't do this shit, so im like ill pull over and let this high chill out. So were there for like 10 mins when they are like omg your fine lets go, so im like fuck, alright. I start driving again and im having some troubles, like it doesn't feel like going the speed limit, it feels like im going under it, so i need to keep looking down at my dash to make sure im going the speed limit. But after about 5 mins i got used to it, and i liked it. It made me a very safe driver, i was aware of everything going around me....It was deff a learning experience and now i know how to drive high. hah

2. lol yea I really dont like it because it does mess up some things, but the first couple times I smoked and drove it felt like it took me like 20 min just to go down 1 road crazy

3. Lol yeaa same here. I am pretty good at it now, although I dont enjoy driving in general as much as i used to, seeing as i only have 1 friend who ever rly drives and the rest are sophomores w/ just their permits & i gotta cart their asses around like a damn taxt service. Haha :p Its all good tho, as long as i get weed somewhere in the transaction :smoking: :D

4. dude yeah I started driving high recently its ight. But I got some killer dank right now an I smoked two bowls with my boy an he kept like falling asleep at the wheel and had the mad swurves it was scary, just make sure your comfortable first.

5. As long as i know what is going on i can drive high anytime not to challenging.

6. Driving high is great on a sunny day, with the windows down, shades on, and some tunes blastin'.

7. I was thinking about smoking during my 2 hour drive back to school.. I wonder if this is a good idea?

8. I drive high to often. People who are with me say that i'm an excellent driver, even when they are sober. I feel like its really difficult, but I've never had any problems. Its still irresponsible of me to do :(

9. i miss those first few times i drove high! it took an eternity to get home! was great

if anything it makes me a safer driver while high.

10. My school's exactly two hours away, I love blazing up on the drive makes it seem a lot shorter.

11. Shit, first time I ever drove high was at night...thought I hit a shadow dog...watch out for those mother fuckers.

12. The best is when you're tokin in traffic, and the person next to you gives you a nod, as if to say, "Helll yah doooood!!!"

13. Amen to that. Hate driving high at night though.

14. driving is my favorite thing to do high. Me and the boys will roll up some blunts and just cruise around with some music blasting. We tend to stay out of the city (and the cops) though.

15. Agreed. I love driving stoned. Infact, I hate it if I'm sober. It takes time, but you'll get used to it. I'm at the point that No one can tell the difference. It's like a fun ass racing game, just don't crash cause there isn't a "restart" option.

16. #16 brainMELT, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    has anyone ever experienced running freeway lines? like when you look at the grape fields and they look like a bunch of legs running while you drive past them haha.... like straight lines all wiggles and running away from your car.

i remember being on the freeway at night and everytime i seen a street lamp from the freeway i thought it was a ball of fire or some shit i was scared shitless.... :(((( lights use to be hella blurry... playing tricks on my brain...

17. hahahah driving high can be so fun but yet so scary your first time. I remember the first i had to drive after smokin a few blunts and i was scared shitless. I started going and i was seeing roads that weren't really there. It was crazy, but once you calm down its mad fun. Now i do it all of the time without trouble. :smoking:

18. I love driving around on a warm, sunny day when I'm nice and blazed. When it's night or cloudy or something though, it really freaks me out, so I avoid it unless I just HAVE to go somewhere.

19. first time i ever drove stoned was at night on the way home from a friends place. i live out in the more rural areas of the world so it isnt uncommon to see a few deer in a field or even have them run across the road.

so im going down this long straight road with farm fields to the left and right of the road, and i got my high-beams on and was almost paying too much attention to the depth the fields seemed to have. just the spacey-ness of it all with the lights and shadows coming from a different angle was throwing me off.

anyway, im looking in this field and all the sudden i saw like 10-20 tiny green lights just going in crazy up and down patterns and moving every which way and i started to look at them. then when the high-beams stopped just reflecting off the deers eyes and i could actually see this massive horde of deer speeding towards the road, right infront of my car, i almost shit myself. It turned out alright though, i don't know what it is about being stoned and driving but you can pay almost no attention to the road, all while devoting every last bit of attention to the road. can't be described, just the overall awareness of EVERYTHING that is going on and i always seem to have insane reflexes and react to situations perfectly.

20. I know exactly what you're talking about man, this summer i almost got my car stuck in really deep snow in the ditch on a really steep road. I was trying to make it up the hill but there was too much ice and i started sliding uncontrollably backwords, but somehow kept control. I slid all the way to the bottom of the hill and did an absoltely perfect tail whip and sent my car driving in the right direction and didn't get stuck in the ditch.