First time doing dabs...holy fuuuck

Discussion in 'General' started by Bbiscuit, Apr 5, 2013.

1. #1 Bbiscuit, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    I've been smoking a while but have never done dabs...today i was actually sober like all of it with two of my girl friends and we just kinda hung out and did nothing, it was nice. We were all at the pool till like 10 and there was a group of stoner guys in the opposite corner, we could smell them smoking.

strange things happen to me when I decide to stay out after my best friend goes home(we usually do like everything together). last time i was drunk with puerto ricans. this time I went ot change and came back and the guys asked if i wanted to rip so i was like fuck it and said yeah why not.

So we smoked some dabs out of a g-pen and this weird bong-looking thing, and at first I didn't feel anything but didn't say anything. We had a conversation about gravity and ants and some dude was biking around the pool doing tricks and shit on lawn chairs, and me and this dude were tripping out on his torch lighter, hahaha. the neighborhood/pool security(it was a community pool that supposedly closes at 10) rolled up around 10:45 so we all dipped pretty quick.

I went home and got out of my car and thought I was fine until I realize walking was a bit difficult...all moving really. like i seriously just don't wanna move. Then I brought a bunch of food to my room, and then I walked in my closet for some reason and after a minute was like 'why am I in my closet?"

But holy fuck I'm stoned.

Anyone wanna share a dab story?

EDIT: i totally just remembered they had this giant-ass german shepherd named bear they were getting high too. he was just chilling loose around the pool. seriously i end up with strange people when im alone.

2. I'm dying to try a dab.

My dealer has a vape-pen too, it looks so fucking sick. I think he told me he sells like $40 for a gram of BHO? Niqqa needs to reply to my text asking if he sells any haha

Can you put it over a bowl of weed and smoke it?

Cause I don't wanna get a nail/torch setup haha

3. hahaha sorry bro I have no idea. i was just leaving the pool and they called me over and handed me a g-pen xD

4. I know, it was meant for another blade to answer. :wave:

5. The dispensary by my house they actually have a dab station in the smoking lounge. You can get a dab for two dollars. Is very hard to describe a dab I really think you need to try it.

Everyone has a different reaction I started sweating profusely, Felt insane euphoria for over 4 hrs. One guy passed out immediately, And you're not going to believe this but I saw a girl pee her pants after doing a dab.

The great thing about being in a dispensary is you were with like-minded people. So no matter how crazy things got no one is going to notice! lol

Basically a dab is 90% THC straight to your brain versus smoking most strains at 21% THC.

This I can tell you for sure and we actually choke about it at the dispensary. If you have any plans at all after doing a dab trust me you're going have to cancel those plans. The $2 dabs at this place are a wild ride. Smoked out of some large I
    elaborate glass contraption.

6. i didn't really smoke much of it cause I had to drive after, so now I'm feeling almost sober. that'll probably change if i stand but ehh. kinda considering smoking a bowl to intensify it...yeah fuck it im gonna do that and play some zombies hahaha

7. Yeah I can't wait until dabs make it around my area, not many of those around where I live, maybe a few hours south though.

8. All I can say is prepare to have your mind blown. Most everyone I've seen at the dab station can't speak for like 30 seconds to a minute.

They actually will not give you a dab unless you are seated with a glass of water. That's how intense this is.

And warning they are addictive. I swing down there 2-3 times a week for my two dollar dab. "A little dab will do ya" hahaha

9. Damn... I feel like I'd be there every day at $2 a dab. Just posted up with some headphones and my sketchbook.

Sounds so awesome

10. I could write a book with all the crazy things I've seen it this dispensary.

This old lady came in the other day and she put down a small little glass bottle with a bunch of powder inside of it. So I simply assumed it was kief and just as some dude was about to spark it up, This crazy lady yells: "NO! Stop! Those are my husband's ashes today is our anniversary" everybody was like wtf?

You cannot make this shit up. Hahaha

11. #11 M3ssenger, Apr 5, 2013
    Yeah, my dispensary had a dab station, bongs, and vape pens and the volcano to use. The dabs sold were $2 for hash oil, $3 for earwax and $4 & $5 for honeycomb, respectively.

I tried the earwax for the first time and holy crap
    My ears rang, mouth drooled, sat down in a perfuse cough. After a while, I was in ecstasy.

After that, I got my own dab set up.
    A GonG straight tube with a precooler with a showerhead diffuser. Bought a Highly Educated Titanium Skillet and been dabbing honeycomb/shatter almost everyday.
    Flowers can't get me high anymore by combustion.
    But when I use the volcano, it gets me a different high, and its intense. Dabbing a great, but nothing beats the full spectrum of cannabinoids & terpenes being vaporized .

Still dab almost everyday though

Attached Files:

12. Wow. Nice set up you've got! You had me at "mouth drooled", haha

13. hash oil is a real drug man lol. i guess ive been blessed to dab? its a bit overwhelming at times and once you dab you never go back....to pot

14. Makes me nervous to try it haha

Does weed seriously not get you as high after dabbing a couple of times?

15. Same here, ive been smoking for years and when i tried my 1st dab. I almost could not drive home. But i chilled for a bit and got my back to my senses and drove. Dabs are the shit.

16. #16 aznno0odles, Apr 5, 2013

well, your tolerance is through the roof. youll still feel the weed but then you realize it aint shit compared to the oil...i say oil shouldnt be consumed daily, but to each his own. it made me fucking slow as fuck for awhile lol. but i smoked a shit ton of it

lol@ herbs taste nasty

17. Not only that, but smoking herb tastes nasty and too harsh.
    I love flowers in the volcano though

I go from dabbing to vaping back to dabbin

They both get me high, but vaping gives an intense mind high, so that's what keeps me going back to the volcano

If I vape tho, it can't be mids or even just dank, has to be private reserve top shelf because any other than that, I'm tasting too much plant material.

18. OH MAN. I've never been lucky enough to try any dabs but I remember the first time I smoked hash.
    We were out at my dealers house out in the country having a party and a bunch of us went in to smoke.
    We smoked it on a needle under a glass and it was sitting on a counter. I remember i kneeled down and took my hit and stood up right away. Mistake!
    The combo of holding my hash hit and standing up made me pass the fuck out, slam my head on the counter and fall right on my ass.

I came to and my dealer was holding my torso up and I think he was kinda halfway slapping me if I remember correctly. Then him and a bunch of my other friends are just staring at me like they saw a ghost and I just stared back and was like "what???"

Then I realized I was laying on the floor and I knew what had happened. It was a bit scary but god damn was I stoned after that!

19. sounds like a good way to raise your tolerance lol

I still want to try a dab though

20. For me, dabs are just on days when I go to dispensary. Like twice a week. I will only do one and it lasts me five hours or more! It's a fun trip and I use it as a reward if I got all my shit done that day.

There are people at dispensary that are doing multiple dabs throughout the afternoon. They are flying there so stoned! That is not where I want to be but To each his own.

Again I had mentioned these are addicting and that is a big reason why I'm not going to start doing this at home.

I love flowers :)