Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Dabs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RedEyedGoon, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Yo guys I just bought this pipe specially for concentrates, but I'm kind of stump on how to utilize it.
    Here's a picture of it:
    IMAG0791 (1).jpg

So if any of you guys know how to use it please teach me!
    Also I already have the torch and dab stick. Thanks and peace out!:D

2. i believe you put the middle piece (nail) in the piece on the right. At that point the nail should be sticking out of the glass on glass joint. Then you want to load some dab onto your stick. put it to the side for now. Take the torch and start lighting the nail that should be sticking out. heat until its red. afterwards take the piece on the left and connect it to the rest of the pipe via glass on glass action. then start to inhale slowly while "dabbing" the dab on top of the heated nail.

3. It goes from right to left.

1.Hold the pipe.Put the nail in it.

2.Make sure that you have something like a glass stick in order to grab some wax on its' top.

3.Heat up the nail with a torch until it's reddish, would not recommend a crazy red color.

4.Put the last piece which is the first from the left in the pic to cover the nail.

5.Start inhaling slowly before you touch the wax on the nail.

6.Inhale while letting the wax/hash melt.

7.Repeat.

4. [quote name='"Cyberkast420"']It goes from right to left.

1.Hold the pipe.Put the nail in it.

2.Make sure that you have something like a glass stick in order to grab some wax on its' top.

3.Heat up the nail with a torch until it's reddish, would not recommend a crazy red color.

4.Put the last piece which is the first from the left in the pic to cover the nail.

5.Start inhaling slowly before you touch the wax on the nail.

6.Inhale while letting the wax/hash melt.

7.Repeat.[/quote]

This. Have never seen a dry concentrate piece, interesting, have only used oil rig attachments for bongs

5. Thanks!
    Dude i got ripped!
    Definitely worth my money, the hits were clean and it was only $15.
    Thanks again for the advice.