Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time dabbing (vape pen)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Newb_stoner123, Apr 30, 2015.

1. I just got a vape pen that does dabs and it Should be here by the end of the day. I have some wax that I heated up and turned it into a taffy like texture. I was wondering how many hits from a vape pen it takes to get stoned using concentrate. Thanks guys! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430414136.342057.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430414156.234406.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That depends on the pen, the concentrate, and how much you inhale. You get to figure out how many hits it takes to get you high. Not many though, probably around 5-10

3. Id say 5 to 10 with herb..... with the concentrates its a hit. Isnt that the point of it all?

4. Around 2 hits should have you high if your snoking wax.

5. Have you smokes wax before? If not just try one and see what happens lol

6. I have never smoked concentrate before and only smoke around once a week so you think one will be more than enough? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. a lot!!!!!!!!

haha

1 hit with a vape pen? Do you have 0 tolerance? lol.

9. Idk what kinda pen hes using but mine hits as hard as a rig.. one hit of wax from a rig gets most people high

10. Id take one or 2 and see what happens. You can always smoke more lol.