First time. Critical Kush - Hydro.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rollingwiththatimes, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Hey

First timer here, I am bit confused when to move into flower? Also does everything seem OK with plant? There are a couple of white spots but they have now been there for weeks and not spread, might have been some water/feed I dropped on them. I would really appreciate any tips going into flowering, for example when I switch to 12-12 do I immediately stop using grow nutes and switch to flower? I am using vitalink max grow/flower and have big buds for I believe 3-4 weeks into flower, although I am not sure if I need to use that or not.

6 weeks from germination btw.

Thanks

2. Sweet profile picture man

3. Haha, thanks. We are playing terrible just now, but at least the opposition is mostly trash ;-)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. its time to switch or I would if me. and yeah I do a transition on nutes from veg to flower at a low dose.
    That size I would be around 450-500 ppms using ro water, slowly increasing as the plant respondes

5. Aye i want to see Celtic in the Premier League you only really get tested when they play European teams on the Cup, saying that youse have done Barca before n gave a city a run

6. Thanks! I will start on 12-12 tomorrow. In terms of switching over the nutes woudl you recommend keeping my veg nutes at the current level and slowly adding the flower nutes or a mix of both at a lower dose? Sorry I am a total noob.

7. That would be the dream, I cant see it happening though :-( there would need to be some sort of incentive for the prem teams to let them in. Even a UK wide cup would be a nice start.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. It'd be good to see even if it was just a cup

9. I use GH 3 part, and it's has a formula for transition to flower.
    I'd probably just mix bloom at around 400 PPM and gradually increase to 700+ depending on how the plants act.
    Some can take a higher PPM, but I've found that growing with less than what the bottle and feed schedule produces as much or more with less root damage.