Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time closet grow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thurgood chong, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys! I'm attempting to grow in my closet, one purple Magick (I named) and the other is a auto fem blue mystic. They have been growing for about 11 days (the blue mystic) and the other for about 13. The blue is unde two 26 watt cfl's while the purple is under Just one ( and growing well). So my questions are: is this enough light? I'm growing in my closet so space is tight. I'm thinking a 42 cfl for each. I'm watering when I need to (when the top is crusty dry). And realistically what's my yield going to be with cfl's? This is purely personal growth but an ounce would be ideal. The blue mystic will autoflower so the purple can veg until then, and then do the 12/12(?) I've read that a 125 cfl is good, but is that TOO much? I'd appreciate any help guys!!!