First time closet grow!!!! (pictures)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by big buds 808, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Aloha from hawaii! this was my first closet grow, i am using 2 cfl's for lighting and a small clip on fan to keep the plants cool. I think they look pretty good for being put into soil on the 21st, moved them from sunlight to cfl after 4 days, im just messing with these plants and am going to feed them just water and no nutes, the strain is chocolope let me know what you think!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. From my point of view, this looks pretty good.

Although, I have to say, that if you have small issues with heat, try switching the reflective tin pans with something white. And maybe, if it fits you, I'd recommend that you use white light.

3. the heat is great with the fan, on the 9th im going to set up my grow tent and veg in the tent with the cfl's until i flower with a 400w hps with cool tube, ill take pics when i set everything up

4. ok so i ordered the papaya seeds from nirvanashop.com and im quite excited for those to come in, does anyone know if this is a pretty good strain?

5. One of your plants is stretching a lot. I would transplant all of them to pots before they start vegging out more. Btw, what is the wattage and Kelvin reading on your CFL?

6. #6 big buds 808, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    just transplanted, letting them sit outside a bit to drain, the wattage on the two lights im using is 24w, im not sure of the kelvin, i threw the packaging away

7. so i transplanted them again and set them up in my tent, were at 22 days now (yes i trimmed the bigger leaves)
    [​IMG]

8. do these look good for 3 weeks?

9. I think it's quite a good result, are the strains Indica dominant ?

10. im not sure, i know they are chocolope seeds though

11. Okay, I just checked it out, and chocolope is a Sativa dominant strain.
    What is your light cycle ?

12. i have them on 24/7, going to switch to 12/12 for flowering.

13. UPDATE:
    1 gallon pots
    400w H.P.S. cool tube light
    Day 3 of flowering
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. great grow brother.... hope it turns out great

15. thanks, i hope these look good

16. Very nice dude.

17. should i be adding nutes? i just have it in an organic potting soil, started out in miracle grow

18. looking good so far.

19. dude, i gotta ask because no one else did.
    is that a fucking cup o noodles container?
    like really...
    if so dude, what flavor?
    :D

20. yeah hahaha, it is. i didnt want to buy begiiner pots so i used household appliances