Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time chef

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fightclub643, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Hey guys so I'm new to the edible scene. I've had firecrackers and brownies before but I haven't made anything before. So my question is what are some good recipes for a relative beginner. For this recipe I have about a quarter of pretty alright bud and get any food product necessary

2. I would look into bnw's method. If you have access to ec tho i recommend going to the stickies at top of page and take a look at psams thread. Both are awesome methods and I've used both. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. After that i recommend something easy for someone newer and id just grab a packet of cookie mix at store. If your comfortable with baking i have a plethora of recipes tho

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thank you sob much

And I have a lot of expiernce baking but not with cannabis.

• Like Like x 1