First Time CFL

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SirSmokeToMuch, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I dont know if she was realllllly dry and I wasnt quenching her thirst. But I poured a whole cup of distilled water in the pot. And 3 hours later she is alresdy perking back up. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Its been a full 2 months since I've posted anything and wanna share my experience. I ran into a fight with her pot and she was locked at the same size for a couple weeks because of the bag material. Swapped her over and she exploded. I'm about a week into flower and everything is healthy. Still using FFOF with an extremely diluted big bloom drop from water. Even added another lady to the mix.

I'm pretty excited with the progress as this is my first grow and I'm learning a whole lot for the future.

Any suggestions or advice on her?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. She got extremely bushy from LST too

Attached Files:

4. I have been off without a hitch and am Almost in week 4 of budding. Although I noticed this bug today. It didn't seem to have any company and when I smooshed it, it didn't even try to escape. I've really looked around for anything unusual but this is the only pest problem I see

5. Picture. Sorry for double post

Attached Files:

6. Couldn't find anymore bugs. Still on the lookout. Approaching week 4 I believe. Looking pretty good despite a few leaves showing a deficiency.

Attached Files: