Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time buying from a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lupz, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Hey what's up guys. I've been smokin a couple of months now, but up until now everything I got was just bought off friends n such. I've got a couple of numbers of dealers and I don't really know how to approach the situation. Here are the questions I have:

Call or text?

How to appear that I'm not new to buying from dealers?

How do I introduce myself?

How do we set up a meeting place?

How long before I want the weed should I contact him?

Anything else that you guys will think will help me?

That would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. ok so you want to buy some weed.

1. call your dealer and tell him who you are and how you got his number if you don't know him.

2. ask for however much weed u want, use words like ten sack, dub, half-eighth, eighth depending on how much u want.

3. ask him where to meet at

4. trade money for herb

5. ????

3. txt him tell him it's so and so. txt him the day or or before you want the weed. agree on a spot to meet and get the herb. don't act nervous or sketchy or he'll know you are new. don't make him feel like he's doing YOU a favor. i would always laugh at the kids who would be like "thanks a lot for doing this for me big help" "you da bomb thanks a bunch for the hook up brah means a lot" a simple "thanks" will be good enough. remember YOU are the one giving him the money, that's what he's after, the dead presidents. just act cool and ask him if he wants to match if you feel comfortable doing that (good idea to be cool with your dealer).

4. 1. Call and after call text "Are u there?"
    2. Hey dude can I get a nick/dime/dub/eighth/quarter/whatever grams
    3. The day you want it, eighths and over call the day before.
    4. Just relax. Don't be anxious when he comes. Wait for him to say hey first. And ass biggie smalls would say, "Pretend you slappin' a ***** 5."

Enjoy your chron. :smoke:

5. #5 DutchX5, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    Just be cool about it. Text him rather than call at first because they want to know who it is before talking. Text him and be like "Hey i got your number from ____, i'm looking for some bud can you help me out?". The he'll either call or text you back, just take things from there. Tell him how much you want and ask him where he wants to meet.

When you meet him just be like "what's up I'm ______ is it cool if I call you again". You know, be chill. He won't be able to know it's your first time buying from a dealer. Ask him if he wants to smoke a bowl or something, it's good to be friends with your dealer.

But all that being said make sure you know other people that have bought from this dude and make sure he's legit.

6. #6 stikman, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    EDIT:this^^

and this

7. "Call or text?" Doesn't matter.

"How to appear that I'm not new to buying from dealers?" Why bother? Just treat it as a normal business transaction.

"How do I introduce myself?" Having another customer do it is best.

"How do we set up a meeting place?" Let the dealer do it.

"How long before I want the weed should I contact him?" Depends. A good dealer can deliver same day. Small-timer, you get what you get, when you get it.

"Anything else that you guys will think will help me?" Start with small buys, to check quality and responsiveness. If he's good, buy the largest quantities you can manage; he'll give better service the more he delivers.

8. "Call or text?" Doesn't matter.

"How to appear that I'm not new to buying from dealers?" Why bother? Just treat it as a normal business transaction.

"How long before I want the weed should I contact him?" Depends. A good dealer can deliver same day. Small-timer, you get what you get, when you get it.

"Anything else that you guys will think will help me?" Start with small buys, to check quality and responsiveness. If he's good, buy the largest quantities you can manage; he'll give better service the more he delivers.

9. Call or text? Call

How to appear that I'm not new to buying from dealers? Research and know what you're talking about

How do I introduce myself? With your name and/or nickname

How do we set up a meeting place? Ask him what's best for him and as long as it's reasonable for you as well you've done just that.

How long before I want the weed should I contact him? Depends on the amount. If it's not a lot then that day or a few hours before you want to get it you should call him.

Anything else that you guys will think will help me? Chill

10. anyone else smell bacon?

I would text him: jx28tr143456x132548x1010311231

the first two letters are meaningless, the second two let him know how much you want in grams, the next two are again meaningless. The next three numbers sets are your GPS coordinates of where you want to meet followed by the date and time in the format of yymmddhhmm.

If he replies with "the pudding skin is thick" then the deal is on

If he replies with anything else like "who the f**K is this and what are you texting me" then this is code that the plan will not work and you must chose a different time and location and retext him.

This is a universal code used by all dealers across the country.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. "Call or text?" Doesn't matter.