Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time buyer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DopeyZombeKillr, Jul 22, 2009.

1. I smoked for the first time a couple years ago but it never really interested me until last year. My buddies at school brought me onto the greatness of getting torched every day. Anyways I finally picked up my first two bowls! I'm pretty excited about it and I'm quite pleased with my selections! :D Next I have to think up names for them both. The smaller one is going to be a more personal bowl where the big one is going to be shared more. On to the pictures!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DOPE BOWLS +rep

3. the top one looks like some rain clouds with some lighting in em, name it the shocker or something having to do with a thunderstorm AND THE OTHER ONE its white with the lines, looks like A....lollipop haha

4. Thanks man means a lot!

I've been thinking about some more "me" type names. Like my handle is a mixmatch of nicknames from friends... so I was thinking for the lollipop like one- Hypno-Zombie. I'm not sure about the smaller one but I agree, i was also thinking it looked like a jellyfish.

5. Nice man. I really like them both. Expesially the clear one :D +rep

6. Great choices. Those look gorgeous :D

+rep

7. +rep for sexy lighting

8. haha my bong's name is the shocker... cause it shocks you when you get high as shit off it!

9. niiiiice glasss. cant wait to smoke out of it. u should name em Dr.jekyll and mr.hyde