Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Buyer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Novalok, Mar 7, 2009.

1. I just bought a dime of some weed from a co worker. I am not a pro and from what i can tell the shit smells amazing. But juding from looks what do yall think.

Rollin a Joint gonna smoke it in the morning or tonight will report on how good it is :p

Attached Files:

2. well i'm pretty sure you got shorted cuz a dime should roll up atleast 2 j's and sencond, don't expect it to be the best thing you could possibly smoke... there's way better man... way better... good puffin'

3. looks like regs to me. did it come all shaky like that?

4. #4 jessebehere, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    it looks like dirt

i don't mean like dirt weed but literally it looks like someone grabbed a bit of dirt from the ground and put some crunched leaves or something in it. but that could be the camera though.

If it doesnt come in green buds don't buy it next time

5. Bud looks all good man, probably nothing amazing but not shit either.
    i'm not from the US, how much is a dime? Can't be fucked looking it up anywhere :D

6. it didnt come brke u like that, and i gave a bit to a bud, enough for 1j.

A dime is 10$ and i dunno, i am breaking it up as we speek gonna smoke it soon :D

7. Oh true man. so dimebags are generally 1gram? or what?
    looks around half a gram man. possibly. hard to tell
    let us know how it smokes man

8. a dime can be anything depending on the quality of the weed

The weed you have looks like shit.

I would expect to get around 3g to 5g of that shit for $10

9. wow that is a pathetic sack..lol
    looks like all shake:eek:

10. It was a chunk until i broke it up, but fuck it, that is enough to get me blazed a few times :p
    i am a lightweight

11. ya man for sure gotta start somewhere:D

12. i dunno what these fags are talking about your bud looks fine its just a bad picture. just looks like you broke it up half way. some of the gays on this site like to mouth off about shit they dont know anything about. just get used to it.

13. ignorance is not a good quality:wave:

14. hell it got a bit ffucked after a few hits. Tommorrow i will fuking hit the shit hard and hope to get hight as fuck :) ttyl sleep for me