Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time buyer/user

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Confetti, Apr 15, 2011.

1. They smoke wrong.

2. No I doubt she'd mock you for being lightweight, everyone started smoking at some point right? and I'm sure you will as long as you can compose yourself enough to do the act of the intercourse lol

As for how to take it, it depends on your setting, if you're walking around places - joints, if you're in a house and dont need to relocate for a while - spoon or metal bowl or maybe even bong if you or anyone you know has one lol

3. Well we'll be in the garden most likely not doing a lot else. I guess I'll leave it up to the professional in her.

4. haha sounds good lol plus she'll probably pick something that'll get you highest lol, have a good time! :smoke::D

5. Hukkah always works :)

best of luck with your first time, hope you have fun!

6. When I smoke cigarettes I inhale them but not nearly as much as I do weed (for obvious reasons) that it fucks up your lungs, I want my lungs tinted green not black :D

7. Ok well thanks for this guys :)
    I'll try and let you know how it goes :D

8. you might be disapointed my man, the very first time you smoke weed you usually don't get high.

Anyways, cannabis smoke is harsher then cigarette smoke, you'll notice it. The high's a bit like a cig's headrush, but you feel it in your whole body, verrryyyyy relaxing :)

there's no way it can turn out bad, have fun!

9. Don't worry about coughing. Just chill out, sit back, enjoy your smoke, and understand that everything you feel, whatever it is, is because of the weed, don't start freaking out. As long as you relax and enjoy your smoke, put on some tunes, you'll be a stoner in no time.

10. wtf are you talking about? marijuana smoke harsher than cig smoke? do you mean for your body health wise or in strength, in strength weed smoke is stronger but it is healthier for your body than cig smoke

11. #31 weekendtoker66, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Kinda but hookahs keep burning if you use a hookah I would reccomend mixing with shisha though because it is really smooth but I think a bong would be better there is less of a chance you could mess up and it doesn't waste any weed

12. If you want some real advice that you dont look like a noob...

first off you can cough all you want, you dont get off tell you cough dont worry what other people say about coughing, its defintly not a buzzkill unless you cough for more than 5 minutes.

2nd off theres ussually a carb on the side of the pipe, hold that, let the pipe (thats if your using one) fill with smoke and your mouth, then let go of the carb and inhale with some fresh air.

Dont blow/laugh/cough/breath into the pipe/bong whatever your smoking because it will either blow out the bowl of weed, or spill bong water all over you lol.

its not hard, and last thing if its your first time it might seem hard to breathe, or you may not even get high but remember it will all go away and just relax, and oh ya a drink might help. :)

13. I meant for his throat, as far as coughing goes ;)

I'm impatiently waiting for the OP to let us know how it went :)

14. Dude it's not gonna be for a few days at least :(

15. Opposite happen to me, I got way to bake but I used a gravity bong ;)