Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Brownies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Do I eat them on an empty stomach, and will smoking increase the high?

2. #2 DayJaVu, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    Smoking won't really do much if you are stoned off your ass on a good brownie. It takes about an hour to start feeling anything and after about 1 hour and 45 minutes you will have the full effect.

Having an empty stomach is up to you, but just know that the effects will be more potent and it may cause nausea if you eat too much. I'd reccomend having a light snack before eating the brownie. I'd also recommend eating only half of the brownie first and waiting the full 1h45m before deciding if you want the rest.

3. Yeah, as said above. I remember my first edible, some banana bread. Figured since the past two didn't hit me (got ripped i later discover lol) I'd bee fine eating the little sucker whole. WRONG. Got realllllll high, the clear eyes didn't work top good, and i could not stop laughing to construct a sentence sort of correctly. As for food I'd east something small. Don't want to fill up and have it not perform quite as good.

4. I ate my first brownie on an empty stomach. I thought it wasn't working, so I smoked right after lolol the high hit me hard as ever an hour after. I ended up having the best sleep ever that night tho.