First Time Blackjack - Acapulco Gold???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KYcannabisClub, Aug 28, 2017.

1. So first time growing in the outdoor garden. These have been in the ground since mid April. The darker leaves is the Blackjack and we suspect the Lighter fan leaves are AG. Those seeds were in a bud but we don't remember the exact strain but the Blackjack seed comes from very well known genetics.
    Ive basically left them alone to do their thing all summer and only in the last couple weeks have given them a nice alternating dose of Tiger and Big Bloom.
    Would love to know any critiques, advice, or comments just based on looks. Next time I plan on doing a proper journal but this was kinda last minute. We basically threw them in the ground around some tomatoes and have been tying down to keep height managed[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]. At this time I didn't want to invest a lot of money for other reasons. Thanks in advance for the critiques if I get any.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looking good. I would keep doin what yer doin' and be patient. That AG will take awhile....but she is definitely starting to bud nicely. Hopefully you have plenty of time where you are to finish her properly. Could be very interesting....

good luck

• Like Like x 1