Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time bad time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rektelite, Feb 20, 2016.

1. I smoked about a year ago and I felt paralyzed. I was home alone when it happened. I couldn't Reiner anything everything was spinning and It sucked. I took about 11 of the biggest hits while keeping the lighter on it while I inhaled. I wouldn't say I had a panic attack but I felt so bad. I'm wondering if I should do it again, give me advice.thanks,

2. Ummm no, I mean if you want to of course you can buy for a beginner it's not a good idea, when I first started a few pulls from a joint and I was high as kite, nowadays I can smoke a whole .5 -1.0 to my face and be high af

3. The sentence above sums up your issue. You got too high.

Pace yourself next time Rook. Start small, wait about 5 minutes rinse repeat till you know your sweet spot.

That's advice from a 30 yr Grass consumer.

4. thanks so you think if I smoke again with a few puffs I will be fine

5. I don't get what you mean wake an bake