First Time Acid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gnarkill, Mar 6, 2009.

1. #1 gnarkill, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Well i guess ill start this story, that happened to me 2 days ago, with me buying a 90$ pair of white and blue ipaths. they are nice high tops. this was a day before i actually did the acid..haha.

anyways so im in my alternative highschool, (im 18 but i need a diploma) and this shady kid with curly orange hair thats like robert plant's hair comes up to me like..

"sup"-kid

well you gotta realize that there is alot of snitches and shady kids that steal their parents 'scripts and sell them, or sell even stupider drugs like herion, and i live in a nice city, but some of the kids live in "more ghetto" places. so needless to say, since ive never seen this kid before, im skeptical.

"hey man, hows it goin"-me

"hey its $@!@$"-kid

"o damn i havent seen u in a while how are u doin man"-me

so it turns out ive known him since 7th grade, and he was a good pal of mine, but when he got expelled freshman year, we lost contact. anyways this kid is a druggy (i guess) but he doesnt do that many drugs, just psycodelics and weed, and he gets really good grades and is super nice and a great musician.

so later in class (hes in 3/4 of my classes) he tells me he could give me a ride home (my car was blocked in so i got a ride to school). we go to his house, and he pulls out a quarter of some dank looking nugs. and we smoked a few bowls.

well earlier that day we were talking about other drugs, acid, ect. and he said he has like 4 sugar cubes that he got from his dad. he didnt know if they were acid and since it was tuesday and he hasnt done anything like that in a while, he asked me to look at it.

sure enough its acid, with at least 3 drops from what i seen on a blacklight. ive never done acid before, but i know a few things about it.

"so its acid"-me

"yeah i kinda figured"-kid

so we went back to his house from 7-11 with slurrpies, and i decide to break from my drink and slurp on it. he just tells me..

"if u start to have a bad trip, youre going home"-kid

"yeah i should be fine"-me

so we get to his house, high as fuck from weed, and he plays some tight songs on his guitar while i use his drums (im terrible at them). we then play some online mario kart on the Wii, and he showed me how to play. we do the Rainbow Course level online, and i start to bug out and the colors are getting all crazy.

"whoa man these colors are crazy"-me

"we already finished that level, we are on the farm level"-kid

hahaha so we crack up, and i start seein shit, like colors, and stuff like that. we play mario kart for another hour, and then spark a couple bowls. by now i was having hard time lighting the bowl and i was seeing shit moving around. we decide its getting late (9pm or so) and he walks me home through these woods, because he said hes really ripped.

after a while in the woods, i am trippin my ass off, it took me 20 minutes of walking (we were out of the woods by now) to get my cigarette lit. and were just talking and laughing and im trippin. all the street lights were going crazy, and crossing the street was really fun. i get a slurpie at 7-11, and he buys it because he said i was trippin and he didnt want it to be obvious, and i was smoking a cigarette. the whole time i kept thinking..god i hope my shoes ARENT DIRTY!

so he walks me home, and the street lights are still buggin me out, and he walks back and i walk home. i get there, and eat some food (tasted great) and i had to listen to my brother tell me stories about a stupid cow. i keep seeing weird things too. like people outside and cats ( i have a cat named diddy, but when i see a cat, hes not really there). i started laughing at that.

anyways everyone leaves at my house its about 10pm, my little brother is in bed, and i hid my weed outside, before i came home incase my parents thought i was acting strange and tried to steal it. i went out there, looked for it for a while, found it. and went inside and smoked a couple bowls. (my friend gave me the weed, the red head, he said he had ALOT).

so the doorbell rings, and i get it. guess who? the fucking cops. they ask if i seen a man walking around the neighborhood, apearently a neighbor called them, and i said no, and they said if i seen anything to call them. i realize its me, and i made a few threads on these forums while i was tripping out, but then it gets kinda hard to type, so i go in my room. its about 1am by now, and im watching "real world". i hate that show, and reality tv on acid is really fun.

so i watch a bunch of family guy re-runs until 5am, and i tried to smoke a bowl but i wasnt getting ANY higher, so i finally fell asleep. 6am and my alarm rings, i go to school, and i reek like weed, because i left my bag in my pocket. no one noticed (staff wise) and my eyes burn and i feel like i have a hangover that day. anyways the kid and i just laugh about it in first hour.

that was basically the story of my first acid trip.

2. Fuck yeah for the Robert Plant reference, and good story. I love halluconagenics, but I never had a high enough dosage for colors and shit only really shifting images and cool thoughts. I just picked up a eighth of shrooms so i plan to down all that this weekend, I like acid too but last time i took some acid I was at the circus, and being high on acid with like 100's of judgemental mexican families is one the worst things you can do, trust me on that.

3. i found myself eating cold pork chops and making fun of the people on the real world for 2 hours.