Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First thought the first time you got high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bassistgetshigh, May 9, 2012.

1. I was just reading the "I just blazed thread" and several other threads about people's first time being high, and it made me think of the first time I smoked. My first thought after smoking a bowl and realizing I was high for the first time was when my friend tossed me a pop tart and I thought "damn, he got the beautiful kind." I laughed so hard I cried after thinking that. What about you guys, do you have any funny memories or stories from when you first got ripped?

2. I forgot my first time :(

But I don't blame myself, it was a long time ago :smoke:

3. "I'm fucking high, dude. I need water." I got really baked. :smoke:

4. #4 420Poak, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    i feel legen.... wait for it....

dary!!

i bet some of you guys read that with barney's voice

5. Yep :p

6. UH am I high?

7. my first thought when I got super baked the second time I smoked was..."oh...oh wow...ok now I get it lol" as every muscle in my body let out a huge "aahhhhhh" feeling. The first time everything tasted great and my spacial/time perception was kinda distorted, but nothing huge. The second time...I don't remember a whole lot, but some parts are pretty vivid. Crazy closed eye visuals, and just overall "I love this" feeling.

8. "wtf? what is happening? it's fun, i need water"

9. I was straight up terrified. It scared the crap out of me and I totally panicked.

10. "I'll just set it on the shelf" - We were outdoors and there were no shelves around to hold my glass.

11. My first thought when I got high for the first time was that I felt like I was on the verge of knowing everything about the time-space continuum. The first words I spoke were to my cousin (who was NOT baked), and I told him "I feel like I'm seeing you through 10,000 years of time."

Lol, I will never forget that.

12. It kind of overwhelmed me for the first 10-15 minutes then once I settled in to my high I was like "damn this is awesome" and was just lol'ing at anything.

13. Smoking pot for 30 years dulls the memory a little, or maybe it's just time....

14. My first thoughts were "My chest is killing me, I need water." And "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I'm going to get caught."

15. "Lol, itunes"

And then i laughed at itunes for hours.

16. "Shit! I can't see... Unless I lie on the ground for a minute then ill get my vision back for 10 seconds!!"

17. First time I smoked a J, It was some pollen or shit hash, cant remember. I was already pretty drunk and dont remember much, although I do remember thinking to myself "This tastes like chicken"...

I'm not quite sure where I got that from.

Also later I remember getting violently sick all over my mates room, after lying down in bed and getting the spins.

18. Something along the lines of,"am I going to die."

19. These were my exact words: "WHAT THE FUCK! DONT DO IT, THIS IS CRAZY! I'M SO HIGH!"

It was back in November :) good times.

20. Anxiety/paranoia? :eek: