first thing you ever smoked out of?

Discussion in 'General' started by sdlave, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Pen lol that was horrible.

2. Bubbler.
    I was fucking gone:smoke:

3. Homemade bong

4. grape white owl

5. Mine was a Zonggg, oh mannn was I coughing my ass off after...
    Ha the good ole days :)

:smoke:

6. Water bottle, aluminum foil at the top, 2 holes, 1 carb, 1 mouth piece. Did that about 4 tines until I finally got high and my dad baught me a one hitter

7. Joint wraps/ 2 joints and i didnt feal shit... The next day i smoked from a bong and got BLOWN.

8. I think the first thing i smoked from was a joint, i cant remember exactly so far back but I was 13.

9. Very first thing was when I was a freshmen in HS and smoked out of a pen/socket pipe. I didn't know shit about weed and had to google how to smoke it. The site I found showed how to make pipes out of pen/sockets, apples, and cans and I didn't have either of the last two :laughing:

10. glass bowl

11. Well,this guy at my work wanted me to smoke with him on break for the first time,but I knew that was a bad idea.So I asked him if I could just have a little bit of weed and borrow his pipe and he agreed.So I had a few small nugs of schwag and a metal pipe.

Now I was a total noob,so I didn't understand the concept of inhaling while lighting.I just thought the weed would start burning and then I inhale.Well after awhile I just gave up,but I lied to him and told him I liked it,but asked if he could hook me up with some chronic.

So a few days later,he tells me someone else at work will have it and to meet them at a certain time in the parking lot.So I got myself a gram of some dank shit called Dragon Kush from a dispensary and I went home and bought myself a metal pipe(cause I didn't want to spend too much money on a pipe without knowing if I'd like smoking)and went home,packed the bowl,took about 3 or 4 hits and laid down and told myself if I don't feel anything in 5-10 min,I'll smoke some more.But as soon as I hit the bed,I pretty much felt it hit me and it was fucking amazing!

12. Mine was an Apple lol :smoke:

13. A Fuji apple worked great! bud had an apple after taste. :smoking:

14. My best friends grandpas wooden pipe. We used to go over there and cut their grass and he had a bunch of pipes laying around. Got so high off a little bit of weed. Good old days of no tolerance

15. Rolling papers... Was a shitty lookin' joint.

16. blunt. (didn't know how to inhale properly tho haha)

17. my buddy couldn't roll joints at the time, let alone buy papers (we were all like 14-15) so he emptied out a cigarette, stuffed weed into it, twisted off at the top, pulled the cotton filter out, tore the excess cardboard off a pack of butts, fashioned a filter and we got lit!

crazy good times back then, getting high, skating around town, only had a 2 hour a day job.

18. I didn't know what the hell I was doing and I was too young to out and buy papers, so I used the blank paper in the back of a bible I found in the basement.... :/