Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Thing You Do After Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, Aug 4, 2011.

1. #81 BurnAFewDown, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How is a pic of Ben Harper racist? My name on here is a reference to one of his songs, "Burn One Down". I see no racism here using an album cover as my pic....

2. Right after I'm done I follow through w/ these steps:

1) Head back to computer
    2) Check if your buzzed, baked, or stoned.
    3) If not happy with result, I go back in for another bowl.
    4) Hide my bong, weed, lighter.
    5) Proceed to either watch TV when really tired or burnt out, or play video games on my PS3 or computer when I'm just chillin.

3. Eat, smoke a menthol, whatever my brain tells me lol.

4. [quote name='"Zenzy"']Eat, smoke a menthol, whatever my brain tells me lol.[/quote]

Haha I now do this same thing

5. I wash my hands and spray myself off, being the needlessly anxious person I am. Then, I quickly go into the 'everything is cool' mindset before retiring to the living room or my bedroom to watch tv, surf the web, etc.

If I wake and bake and have a daytime bowl, I change clothes and spray the house, only because where I'm currently at relatives occasionally pop in during the day, and at night no one calls or comes here.

6. I start off by putting all of my stuff away. That's really the only thing that I do every single time. I've gotten in the habit of trying to accomplish something when I get baked, so I'll try to make a new recipe or re arrange some stuff in my house. Otherwise I'll just end up getting high and going to bed. That's no fun.