Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Thing You Do After Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, Aug 4, 2011.

1. If im alone I put my stuff away, put on music, eat, watch tv, bike, w/e
    If im with friends we'll go for a drive and get lost on purpose and try to find a way home. Its mad fun. Also, walk around town, go to shows, chill and do w/e

2. Clean up (Cash, dump water)
    Then
    Grab some liquid
    Play something on netflix or listen to music
    play xbox
    masturbate
    repeat

3. wash my hands

4. smoke a black and mild wood tip only haters. BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS BACON STRIPS
    then i usually load another bowl , next i smoke a newport menthol. finally once all the smokage is done i go get some muchies change clothes and put on some clean clothes. get in the car and drive to buy some bars if im out if not buy a 44 oz. coca cola and a wild turkey or rum. then make a couple drinks. sit back and play cod or record some raps. haha thats the higher end of my smoking days other times i just smoke then light a black and mild(i always do this) then go inside drink some cola or make some mixed drinks if im down then eat hella ramen noodles and play cod. so ya haha i guess im a pretty intresting person compared to some of yall :b

5. Usually I'll throw on some music, hop on gc, check out what ya smokin tonight maybe post some pics if i got some dank haha or play xbox with my friends from Rochester.

6. If i'm with friends i usually either go swimming (can't stress the amazingness) or just sit and talk and play my nintendo 64. :D

If im alone i turn my surround sound speakers on, play dubstep, turn bass up, sit on my matress on the floor, turn the blacklights on, and just observe. :smoke:

7. Dang if my mans around ( I am a woman by the way) I jump on him and you know the rest. If he is not around watch funny YouTube videos and crack up or watch tv reality shows and think how dumb are these guys trying to be famous. I'm not sure why amy fisher is famous ain't she a murderer, how do you get famous for shooting someone! Go figure. She should have had a fatty first. Lol

8. I'll turn my speakers on and play some music, and just drift off. I've tried being productive while high, shit doesn't work that way for me.

9. Clean my bong and put everything back in its spot. I have OCD.

10. I usually take a hot shower right after. I seal the door, steam everything up, and relaxxxx.

11. smoke a cig

12. i just continue do whatever i was doing, or gonna do

i did take a shower whilst high before, very very little, because usually i feel way too lethargic to the very notion of taking a bath. yet, i remember it felt way better than i expected.

13. this is literally exactly what i do. especially the n64 and swimming.

14. Right on, n64 is the best. :D

15. I really like burning by myself then going for walks. I just put my headphones on and walk on this trail that runs through the marsh. It's scenic and I don't feel like a shithead for just sitting around.

16. #36 Oblivion420, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hell yeah! What games do you guys play?

17. #37 Oblivion420, Aug 4, 2011
    I don't like moving when I'm high. Usually depends on the bud but if I had somewhere nice to walk around it would be nice

18. #38 BurnAFewDown, Aug 5, 2011
    Ahaha I do that on accident because we always look for new smoke spots just for the hell of it in unfamiliar neighborhoods and it's funny trying to get home baked

19. Get on the city.

20. I put my shit away, go and shower so I don't have to panic, try and make sure where I did it won't smell, then I go and just watch a movie or try and play COD without being too slow at it.