First Stealth Build

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RadSox23, May 14, 2012.

1. Hello all! I have joined the grasscity community to organize my thoughts and receive yours as to my build process. I hope to, after comletion, convert all my information into a clear, concise build tutorial for other first timers. :)

Questions section:
    Throughout the life of this thread, I shall add new questions that I have here. Please check back whenever you see it "bumped" to see if there is anything you can help with :)

1) I have decided that CFL is the best lighting solution for me at this time. The light I have my eye on is . Will that be sufficient? My Box is 12 X 12 X 56 inches. I'm assuming that since I will be using a pully system to raise and lower my light, this will be sufficient. Especially because above the bulb, as a sort of overhead "base", I will have a reflective panel.

2) For building a carbon scrubber, I have decided on the most common design I see, like the one at
    http://www.growery.org/3045/How-To-Build-a-Carbon-Scrubber. Can I get away with making the whole thing smaller? In fact, how big of one will I need for the grow room being that small? I have a fan to blow it at 40 CFM, more than sufficient for what I have.

Thanks for any support you can offer, and I look forward to completing my first harvest :)