Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First stab at 'Edibles'

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MauiSon, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I had 0.3 grams wand oil (black tar scrapped out of my Da Buddha Vape) taking up space, so I divided it in half and put each portion into a gel capsule. In one capsule, I mixed in some peanut butter and stirred it up a bit. About 3 hours after ingestion (I thought it was a bust), effects became manifest (similar to Marinol) and lasted for about 9 hours.

Conclusion - wand oil has already been 'heat activated' and doesn't need reheating. Also, 0.15 grams is sufficient for a long lasting, moderate buzz.

2. I should hope so, that's around at least 3 good solid doses of concentrate, when prepared properly :)

Have a read around, there are plenty of good threads here that can teach you how to put your material to even better use. Have fun!