first snow of 2010! (and the winter season)

Discussion in 'General' started by Agalloch, Jan 7, 2010.

1. we're supposed to get 5 inches here. :smoking:

Winter - the realm of eternal ice. Snowfall and darkness descends upon the vales of time, distant caress on the sun's fading light. The lands were painted white with the Winter's might.

Anyone else getting snow?

2. We've had several feet for like a month now already up here!

3. I would love to live where there is snow all the time, like Alaska. It puts you survival mode and it helps you get things done in my opinion.

4. [​IMG]

man im in toronto and theres less the a couple cms of snow. sucks balls. we are gettin like 1cm within the next week, how exciting...

ugggggh if gonna be cold, there might as well be beautiful snow

5. No snow here in Texas, but it's supposed to be cold as fuck tomorrow. Below freezing...

I don't know how you northerners do it.

6. Idk either =|

7. We've had snow since end of October/start of November.

8. bahaha cold as fuck.:poke:

yeah there has been snow here for a few months now, no snow scheduled. It is however, supposed to be above freezing next week. let the outdoor seshs resume haha

9. Supposed to be getting 5-8 inches in STL tonight.

I'll believe it when I see it.

10. It is freezzzin out tonight! And there is a little bit of snow just starting to come down. Put your hats and gloves on people, we're in for it! Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :eek:

11. Been over a foot on the ground here for about 2 months

getting 6 more inches tonight:rolleyes:

12. man "anyone else getting snow" a snow storm recently hit the midwest where im at. and i dont know about living somewhere it snows 24/7.. too cold and little variety compared to some where with all 4 seasons. minnesnowta ! :D

13. Lots here :) had about 15cm the other day and expecting more on the weekend. I love snow.

14. Were supposed to get snow starting at 7 tonight....I really hope we do!

Love the snow and we only get a little each year.

15. i made a little snow armchair, it even has a cupholder, wish i had pics :(

16. yeah dude...snowdrifts make awesome chairs.

17. We're getting blasted with a snowstorm right now....kinda sucks I hate shoveling lol.

18. Here in Vancouver, it's been really mild, it's probably snowed about 2 mm the whole season down in the city, but even up in the mountains it's been raining, despite the olympics in a month. The past few days it's even been warm enough to walk around in shorts and flip flops:hello: which I have no problem with since I hate the cold.

19. We've had a few feet fall here in the last month, that shit gets heavy when rain falls on it too.

20. Where u from? We're getting some here in michigan as well. FINALLY!! I love the snow, i love the coldness and he shear beauty of it as it glistens in the light. im going snowboarding this monday. cant wait.