First set of leaf curling down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by godcreatednu, Aug 13, 2016.

1. 450w viparspectra LED
    3 gal Air pot
    Coco coir perlite mix
    Watered only once with 1 tbsp calci-mag, and with a flora nutrient schedule i found online

Temps 78-81F

And its also my first grow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Dnt know why pics look like that

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. What is the ppm of your nutrient solution?

5. You are growing in soil. No baby plant needs ANY additional nutrients because the soil has all it needs at this point. You have your plant in a HUGE container starting out, so be prepared to sit and wait for many days for it to root in and get established and back to growing. It's better, with normal strains, to start small with your containers and seedlings...keeping container size relative to plant size. Only when the plant becomes root bound in it's current container, is it time for a larger one and the less soil it is forced to root into, the less time it takes to do it. Starting on out in a monstrous size pot, just means it has a LOT more soil to build a root system in. No more water, no nutes, no nothing except light. ONLY when that plant is nearly dead dry do you give it anything else...and then ONLY ph"d water (6.3 to 6.7 range for all liquids going into your plant ALWAYS...for a soil grow). Not keeping the pH within range can lock up the roots of the plant and not allow it to take in nutrition.

While your plant is doing it's thing right now, it needs little to no help from you. Take this time to read up on how to grow and tend a MJ plant if you want to have a successful grow. You can build a grow palace and if you don't know how to keep the plant alive, it'll do you no good because they work hand in hand.

Use the forum to find answers for questions or issues you might have by taking advantage of the "search bar" at the top of the "forums" page. This will pull all threads related to your key search word/phrase and you can easily find opinions and answers to lots of questions just by pulling threads like that. When you DO have to post a question about your plants, always post a picture of the plant(s), problem, etc. UNDER NORMAL LIGHTING. Plants are green and LEDs are purple and we can't tell anything about a purple plant.

Learning to do this is a process and I promise, you will make more than a few mistakes. Just chalk everything up to experience at this point. It'll probably take you a couple of rounds to pull everything together in your mind and get to make sense. It's not cheap, it's a ton of work (the more plants you're tending at a time) and you have to treat each plant individually...like a kid, because they all grow at their own rate and do everything on their own terms.

Have fun. Learn as you go. And soon, you'll be able to grow your own goooooood stuff and never hunt for it again!! If I can do it, a 52 yo grandmother, ANYBODY can!! LOL TWW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks a lot,
    The big pot is coco coir and perlite and the small one soil

7. More pic and more questions lol

Switched to smaller pot and my other seedling which is in organic soil has tiny tips coming out brown, dont know why,

[​IMG]

8. You're overthinking this and staring at them too much. Be patient and leave them alone.

J