Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Session After A Long T Break...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by High Tracy McGrady, Aug 23, 2014.

1. First off, whats up blades? It's good to be back vaping again. Anyway i took a solid 3-4 month t break after some heavy smoking for about a year.
    My tolerance is extremely low now from the time off. So last night after I hit the gym i decided to grab a bag and smoke. I got all ready, drank a ton of water because vaping dehydrates me, and drank a mango smoothie. Then i fired up my Pax and packed a full trench, i did about 6 hits on low 5 on medium and 3 on the highest setting. Long story short I came as close to having a psychedelic experience as I ever had with weed, it was actually an intense experience. Is this normal after such a long t break? Are hallucinations (visual) actually possible with weed? I know auditory hallucinations are possible. Thanks for any help or comments

2. One of the first times I got high I took a fat bong rip and then 3 fat rips off a volcano. A vape with an extremely low tolerance can definitely cause psychadelic effects. It's pretty crazy cause it almost feels like you're tripping cause shit is distorting so much.

3. exactly. It almost felt like i was tripping, i zoning out listening to music and kept drifting in and out of a coma like state. I'll probably try and get back to that state tonight lol

4. yeah after a long break like that thats not abnormal.. you're good

5. yea im good, you know when that intense type of high gets that heart beating fast and loud lol. Guess the paranoia hit me a lil bit after the long break. Still good to be back on GC

6. Sounds like you had a pretty good night lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. last time i had that heartbeat paranoia type of high was like the 4th or 5th time i ever smoked

8. o yea, gotta treat yourself sometimes. About to have another good night haha stay blazed

9. Just came off a looong ass t break so my tolerance is basically non existent. I also drank mango smoothie which definitely helped

10. Just killed another mango smoothie, I'm gonna give it about 30 min and rip my Pax. Hopefully I can get another awesome high

11. That is GREAT to hear. I'm on a T break myself bro, I decided I will definitely make the comeback with a VAPE too, ain't gonna light up until I get one.

I remember 1 big hash hit, and 1 only, last time I smoked up after 2 months of quiet time... I didn't know WTF was going on ! 

Smoke on  :smoke:

12. hahaha exactly. I took about 4 months off and just hit the gym and worked out. Now the mango smoothie plus my low tolerance is an amazing combo with the Pax. Im getting those rare highs where you have no clue whats going on lol. About to go suck on the Pax in about 5 min lol hopefully i get ripped

13. Maybe it was the mango smoothie

14. maybe what was the mango? I think my crazy high was a result off a long tolerance break and mango. I took the longest vape hit of my life too, i was inhaling for like 25 seconds; thats what did me in lol

15. #15 Gregsta, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    I just saw that Pax vaporizer in a smoke shop today shit is expensiveeeeee, but looks nice! And I'm assuming for herbal only or can it vape concentrates too? Looks like a lighter ?

Mangos all da way tho! I remember reading it can boost a high eh :D

17. thanks for the help, im so high my eyes feel funny right now lol good to be baked again

18. After 3 weeks of a t-break, I went over to my buddy's house. Before this break I was an everyday smoker for years. I took multiple dabs in a row just to get high and stay that way for a while. Well I got to his place and took a .4 dab. It was easily the highest I've been in a while. I started having psychedelic effects and felt like I was tripping. Hallucinations and crazy visuals the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. More or less the same thing happened to me when I used to only smoked Js. Ordered a bong online (never used before at the time, wish i would have bought a glass one and not an acrylic one though.. I was young at the time :p ) and decide to have a t break until it got here. That would have been a week, it got delayed and took 2 weeks. Pack a full bowl and torched it. and man, i had no idea hat the hell was going on! Nearly psychedlic, like you described :)