First serious outdoor project. {WW, NL/Special, The church}}

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by marijuanabg, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Hello, dear farmers. This will be my second try to grow, after one failed last year, because of stupid mistakes. Whatever, here we go again more inspired than ever, especially with these sunny warm days in south east Europe :hello:

This will be my base soil - hand-made compost, which I gathered at the end of the autumn. I will dig holes and fill them with compost tomorrow. This will let plant's roots grow healthy and faster. It took me 4 months and half making perfect soil, but I will hope for thankful plants. Second phase - after 5-th week, maybe even at second month vegetation I will start feeding them with worm casting until flowering. Then natural guano, directly token from nearest cave. You will say "Why do you gather compost, or guano by yourself, but this is kind of healthy picnic in the middle of our mother Nature".
    I am kinda nervous for my first project with branded beans, which I think to plant in April.
    White Widow and Northern Lights are by Seedsman
    Northern Light Special is breaded by KC Brain Seeds
    And The Church is by GHS :)
    Can you tell me If you have experience with them? Peace and let's grow our life!

2. Ive grown Brains NL and ive grown NL from several companies. Its my veiw that they all emminate from the same stock as sensi's original offering althoug some offerings have been altered, f2'd or something. Some have been made a bit better and some not.

Brains is nice and is pure NL whoop ass. Heavy narcotic stone and heavy yields. Outdoors it finishes at the end of sept. It will mould easily in the last few weeks of growth so keep an eye out.

I havent grown seedsman's ww but ive grown a bunch of others. Most are similar and modeled after the original. Nearly every version ive grown finished in early oct, allthought every offereing ive grown had earlier and later pheno's.

good luck