Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Scary Experience High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JRE1234, Jul 30, 2013.

1. #1 JRE1234, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Hey everyone. Before I start, I just wanted to point out that I have never had any bad experiences while high other than some paranoia.

So, yesterday I went to toke with a friend of mine/dealer. Our usual spot was taken, so we had to walk 25 minutes away to another spot. We smoked a gram through his pipe an this stuff nocked me on my ass. I was having a very positive experience. We decided to walk to the local part about 20 minutes away: everything was still fine. Once there, we contemplated on where to go and decided to walk to his house (25-30 minutes away).

About 3 minutes into the walk, I start feeling sick to my stomach and light headed. It was EXTREMELY hot out an I hadn't had any water all day. Things started getting progressively worse. I started sweating bullets and my vision started becoming inpaired. I had no idea what was going on... it was like I was tripping. Everything was turning black and purple and other than that, I literally couldnn't see!

I told my frien all this and he decided to leave me and go to his house. :/ So here I am, alone, freaking the fuck out. My house was 10 minutes away, but I couldnt make it... i could barely walk. I called my mom and told her I was freaking out and she came to pick me up. I got in shit, but I would rather that then passing out.

Sorry for the long post, but was this just the heat or something in the weed?

2. #2 MrGoatington, Jul 30, 2013
    So you were walking a ton in the heat without drinking water all day... 
    (it's not the weed)

3. I'm just pointing out that I have done that before, and it wasn't nearly as bad. I have also done it high and had no problems... It's just the visuals that made it serious to me. It all stopped once I got in the car, so I guess it was just the heat, but obviously my mom says its the weed haha.

4. dehydration for sure, bring a water bottle next time!!

5. Will do, thanks. I thought it had been laced for a second.

6. If I saw my friend stumbling around in the heat looking like he's fucked, I'd at least make sure he's straight until him mom got there, not bail.. But yeah, I've felt that way before, dehydration, I couldn't spit and I felt sick and dizzy. I got stoned with my friends at the park. In Texas average is 90+ degrees.

7. Sounds like you were just really high and also bugged out. People tend to forget marijuana can be very psychedelic

8. Lol what a dick and don't do that again you need to drink so much water and nourish your body you could have had a heat stroke dude

9. And wtf it wasn't the weed that did that to him the increased heart rate could have contributed to his circumstances stay hydrated and nourished man

10. #10 SiriusWolff, Jul 30, 2013
    Damn man that could have been bad. There's been times i was physically exerting myself in the heat without a drink and started to get spotty vision like when you stand up too fast, light headedness, muscle weakness, nausea, etc. Every year at church camp we'd do a 2 mile hike to two crosses on two hillls at about a 40-50% incline and kids would pass out half way up every single time. Heat can kill stay safe!