Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First sack in a year.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Autumnwind, Jan 30, 2012.

1. A year ago, I got laid off from my job. Obviously I didn't have any money for weed. I ended up having to move back in with my parents and such and life was pretty crappy.

That is why I haven't been on here much. Not being able to get high while reading forums about people being high really made me frustrated at times and I was only posting in the Artists Corner. I felt I was mis-using the forums :X

After a year of submitting applications to every company in town and some beyond town (not anything that wouldn't matter how much I get paid because I'd spend it on gas anyway.) I finally got hired at a gas-station.

Life has been rough, but it's looking up. This is the most I've ever gotten paid (10$ an hour) it's a shitty wage, but it's money in my pocket.

With work being only a mile away, I ride my bike instead of drive so I don't pay for gas at all.

I'm getting my first sack of weed on wednesday. I'm paying a steep price (60$ for an eighth of Chronic after negotiating from 80. Yeah, I'm THAT good. =p ) but right now I'm desperate. While I'm taking my sweet ass time with this sack, I'll be searching for a cool cat to sell me a better price for a loyal customer. (weekly)

Anyway. I want to celebrate, and wish I could have some of you come over and we'd drink and smoke out. But I have a few friends for that, too. :3

I can't wait until wednesday, but luckily work will speed up that process. Can't, wait, though. Going to make a Tulip Blunt. So, basically, my first bag will be gone in the first night LOL.

Anyway, cheers guys and gals! :D

2. Make that bag last, man. A tulip blunt? Oh shit bro I gotta stay subscribed to this thread for pics maybe?:smoke:

3. #3 Autumnwind, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    Oh and FYI, I'm putting this in apprentice tokers 'cause I find myself not seasoned anymore.

Clean slate. I'll probably get messed up off of 1 hit of Chronic. Sadly but at the same time...I'll freaken' enjoy not putting 1g into a bowl =p

@JaysForDays Oh I probably will. With Chronic, I'll probably get baked after a year of a T-Break. and with a little over 3 grams, I'll make it worth a few weeks - probably. But I really want to make a Tulip the first night and try and finish it. And of course there will be pix.

I have to buy pieces again and a grinder. 6 months into my T-break, I had to get rid of all that shit for certain reasons. I couldn't live in my parents house and they were putting me on lock-down when I moved back. Fml.

I need Pinky (My bong), Brain (My Grinder), and Squidward (My pipe) back.

Going to invest a lot of money into Grass-City. :3

4. Atleast you can be high on the job there haha. Nice job finding work! It's hard these days, I'm glad to hear that somebody hasn't actually given up after a year of unemployment.

5. Nah, not at all. I probably sent in 3 applications to about...100 different places with no luck. All the jobs were taken, taken to the point where some people only had 4 - 6 hours a WEEK. I would have even taken that..

The only reason why I got a job was 'cause a new store opened in town. They wanted older people but a lot of people left from the Gas Station I currently work at.

No drug test, Alcohol test, or anything. Just a hand-shake deal, really. I think my boss smokes weed, but I want to catch him. Not assume. Rather not get fired for spouting, "Hey, boss! Got some green!?"

I'm working my ass of, currently, and since the store is in turmoil atm (for losing about 5 employees.) I'm working about 50 hours a week at 10$ an hour. 10 hours of overtime is...amazing to say the least. Use my over-time money for weed (obviously not all of it at once, at the moment) , and the rest goes into savings to finally get my dream of going to college and living on my own again.

6. Just to keep myself from spamming with new threads.

The pieces I am thinking about (trying to keep it as cheap as possible, but also looking for a certain look / feel. Don't want to spend THAT much of a fortune just yet. Not while I'm living in my parents house, still. Haha. They haven't cavity searched my room in about 8 months (after knowing I wasn't smoking.) so I'm legit as long as I'm not stupid with my smoking. ANYWAY. Trying to find something that matches my old pieces, fits the color, meaning, and overall price.

So here are my thoughts:

Pinky (We had a bong back in the day named Pinky. It was named by my best friend Jessica who passed away a while back. So I name every bong I have "Pinky" in rememberance of her. and make sure it's as pink as can fucking be ;) )

Choices: Black Leaf - 4-arm Perc Ice Bong - Ashcatcher - Pink - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Weed Star - Pink Messias Illusion Glass Bong - Grasscity.com

I personally like the ash-catcher better. That might be Pinky :3

Brain (We named our grinder "Brain" because...well...we were really stoned and thought it sort of looked like a brain. Not sure why. And Pinky and the Brain go together. (I think it was mostly that.))

Choices: Crank Herb Grinder - Black/Blue - 3-part - Smoking Accessories - Grasscity.com

I've never had a "crank" grinder. But I'm really intrigued by it. I also like the look.

Really haven't looked at any others. I like the price, reviews, look, and concept of this grinder.

Squidward: We had a pipe that looked like Squidwards nose (we watched a lot of Nickelodeon back in the day while stoned as hell. It's amazing when you're high - even when you're not - how much you realize that a lot of the Nickelodeon shows are for adults just as much as it is for children. Spongebob especially.)

Choices: Fumed hammer bubbler - Grasscity.com

Fumed sherlock bubbler - Grasscity.com

Currently, I'm still looking. BUT, I like these choices for the price, a lot. I don't want to spend a fortune on one piece at the moment. I'll add to my collection once I move out. But yes, these are my goal-pieces. Hoping in a few months I'll have all 3. Grinder first, Bubbler second, Bong third.

7. Dude I wouldn't even be smoking in your position...

8. I would get the cheaper bong and a pipe for when im on the go.
    Remember, Buy by the oz.. You save money in the long run.

Grats on getting a job and good luck going back to college hopefully it all works out.

btw, There are tons of places you can apply for college aid

9. Why not? Other than buying new pieces (which is just a dream. Not really anything I will do right away.) I'm responsible with my money. Obviously, buying weed isn't absolutely responsible. But, it's not like I get lazy when I smoke. It just makes the day go by faster for me, at work.

I'm putting my money into savings and riding my bike to save that much more ('cause gas is going up another dollar out here in Texas, soon.) and I get a ton of benefits at work (like free Fountain Drinks, and free Nachos / Hot-dogs for employees.)

when I come home from work, I work on my hip-hop career. Writing, Recording, Mixing, writing, recording, Mixing, and writing and recording and mixing.

Currently, I have 800 dollars saved up (I bought my mother a Kindle Fire over Christmas, so that obviously took a big hit to my savings.) but I'm getting about 400 back from Tax returns. (which will give me more than what I paid for for the Kindle.)

Currently, I'm getting 10 dollars an hour for about 48 hours a week or so.

$520 a week, approx. Take about...60$ a week to weed, and I can make it last a week. Keep the rest and put it into my ING to just keep on making money on a very low interest rate.

I'm a productive smoker. I'm not sure why I shouldn't even be smoking in my position. Unless it's the whole parent thing. Which in that case...I say okay. But I learned to smoke with my parents in the house when I was 16 up to being 18 and moving out.

I AM going to college, no doubt about that. And I have goals and aspirations that I will absolutely reach. I will even put down the pipe when I need to. (Drug test, and other matters.)

10. Dude enjoy that sack man i guarantee you will get blitzed. :smoke:

11. Enjoy that shit man!

12. Dude. Just dude. Dude your gonna get so high dude. Rip a bong dude!

13. Dude the longest break ive ever tooken was like 2 months and i got BLAZED after it was over. Imagine how baked your gonna get after a year of not smokin. They're gonna call you Betty Crocker cause your gonna be BAKIN!

14. Lmao.

And yeah I was just thinking about that. A buddy of mine (who sent me to the dealer) says he gets baked off of about 2 hits from this stuff. He smokes every day.

I'll be fine after a hit. God dammit, WEDNESDAY, Y U NO COME!?!?!

15. Yo do you have a youtube or something you upload your music too?

You sound pretty chill

16. #16 Autumnwind, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    My style is crazy different. Just a warning.

Currently, I have a few songs with a really shitty mic. I bought a studio mic (still cheap but works wonders, still.) and have been working with that here and there.

I write poetry and basically spit them on beats. The beats I use are..different from modern age hip-hop / rap. I'd say it's more of a Def Poetry Music type of thing. I also have a bit of a bluesy sound when I want to. With the beat and singing hooks and even verses at times. I'm just finding my sound, is all.

I put some of my writing in the Artists Corner for a while, now, and a lot of it has some of my recent stuff.

I can give you some verses in this thread if you want to read them. Annnnnnd for a song?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fqgxqwa564&feature=related]3. Convalesce - Strings - YouTube[/ame]

This is probably my best one, mic-wise, and delivery wise. Late is pretty good, too, but my delivery really needed work at that point. Ever since that one, I've been working on nothing but freestyling (which is helping my delivery, breathing techniques, and emotion.) and delivery itself.

But, those two songs will tell you exactly what I told you above. My beats are not generic by any means, and my writing is very poetic.

Edit: Btw. The jerseys on the videos are WoW names and levels of friends. I'm a nerd, sue me.

17. Dude thats pretty fucking good. Im an aspiring rapper also and its cool to know that others are here! Oh yeah, you're gonna be fucked up on wednesday. :D happy tokin!

18. HAha thanks dude. I want to hear / read some of your stuff! I love seeing what my generation give or take a few years, has to offer in the Hip-Hop, Rap, and Poetry life. I have a ton of DJ's and Rappers on my facebook I talk to daily about trying to make it, talking to eachother about styles, writing styles, stuff like that.

Currently, I'm making my first mixtape called "Road Block". I hope to have it done, soon, actually.

On one, I'm just going to cut-loose on freestyling. I'm not the best at freestyling as I'm still slow, but I'm working on it EVERY day. So I'm getting better.

19. Cool stuff man! My mixtape that im making is going to be called "A Boy With (out) A Name" haha. I need to put my stuff on youtube pretty badly.

I'll be posting a video in the music forum soon(ish) so keep a heads up for it :)

20. Dude definitely! That would be sweet.

Also, check in the Poetry thread in Artists Corner. I just posted something new I'm working on called "Vices" it wont be on the mix-tape, but I write every day, so yeah haha.