First run

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Honkeykong148, Aug 5, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg ive been vegging these for almost 2 months now waiting on my ac to get fixed, just looking for constructive criticism. What can I do to yield more and grow better?
    1000 Watt HPS
    1 DWC bucket
    2 in ocean forest
    Have been super cropping and topping
    Minimal ferts, only fed twice for the ones in soil
    Temps are between 76-86

• Like Like x 1
  2. 86 hot

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got 2 plants a couple weeks from finishing, temps have been in the low 90's for weeks, stupid long heatwave, knew summer was coming so I loaded them up with a silica supplement during veg, the temps are far from ideal , but these plants are stronger than people give them credit for, I would kill for 86' temps

Sent from my van down by the river

4. Has that been cutting down on growth considerably boomboom4200?

5. Lst or super crop. Look into both. Most beginners will not like to super crop becuz it involves breaking branches ....

Just look into plant training.... lst , super crop, scrog, and lollipop

6. I don't think it's too hot..how high is your light

7. The light is at about 26 in.
    I've been super cropping, it's worked well so far, it has really stiffened the branches and the undergrowth has become a lot hardier. Would like to scrog but I've been on a shoestring budget as of late and have been fighting for the time to care for them. Have been keeping the undergrowth trimmed.

8. Doesn't seem to bother them to much, like I said , my temps are far from ideal , and I'm sure I would have gotten a bit more if I was able to keep em in that 78' temp range, but the canopy on these 2 plants is insane, spent like an hour last night tieing up colas, the mars320 penetrated way deep into the plants so the kolas are stupid heavy all the way from the bottom of the canopy to the top, lot of flopping over happened, I vegged for way to long though, won't make that mistake again
    Ran em for damn near 90 days in veg, now, a week or 2 from chop they are uncontrollable, I should've used tomato cages

Sent from my van down by the river

9. I hear that one buddy, I vegged for a lot longer than I wanted to also, I just flipped the lights to 12/12 and the shortest of the 3 was almost 16 in. With them all being supercropped. I'm curious to see how much they will yield. I moved them into a diffrent room and the temps will get up to 93 at the highest.