first roll

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mt2011, Aug 13, 2009.

1. #1 mt2011, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
    so last night was my first time rollin

at 10:30 i chewed up 2 pills
    i peaked around 12:30 er 1 but the whole time it seemed it never hit me as hard as it should have...

all the effects were there, the euphorea, visual distortions etc. but they were very very mild

and i kno they were legit cos i saw a buddy of mine rollin hard off of 3 two nights ago
    so im not sure wut happened... any ideas

2. Everyone has differnet tolerance levels, what rolled your buddy may not even effect you, like myself, i require 2x to 4x the dose of pyshedelics to get the same effects of everyone else, and opiates are lost on me as they have little to no positive effects, yet a ,25mg of xanax will knock me unconcious for 8-12 hours. sounds like weak molly. take more next time... have a blast!

3. yea im the same way with opiates
    i have to take bout 40mg of hydrocodone b4 i get positive affects

4. 2 pills for your first time should of had you rolling pretty damn hard. Unless they were just THAT shitty.

5. also bout a year ago i was on SSRI's for about 2 months
    i heard tht might affect it

6. tru that. first time I dropped two I thought I was going to die... I'm smaller and less tolerance to most drugs.. but I was taking clothes off that night instead of putting them on. I couldn't stop sweating,drinkin, and pissin. Thought my heart was about to jump outa my chest as well

7. maybe theyre pipes, i know a lot of people that buy pills that they dont know whats in them, take them and say they rolled hard even though they were pipes

8. is there any sure way to tell if what i took were pipes?

9. they were if it was your first time, you took two, and your here telling us about how disappointing it was instead of how mindfuckingly amazing you felt :D

10. true.:cool:

11. Hallucinogens (LSD/Acid, psilocybin/Shrooms, Tryptamines ? 2-ct-2,DPT, DMT etc, Salvia): These drugs can be safely combined with the SSRIs. Most people report that they need to take MORE of a hallucinogen to get normal effects. Thus, if you are taking an SSRI, you will probably need more of the drug to reach threshold effects. Some people find that they need to take more LSD, but that shrooms affect them normally. So be careful ? start at a normal dose and only take more if you find that you need to.
    NOTE: Do not take ?ayahuasca? while on an SSRI. Do not combine SSRIs with any kind of MAOI, such as harmaline.

12. Some people have different tolerances. A few weeks ago me and a few of my buddies each popped 2 white dolphins, and it was honestly the hardest i've ever rolled. One of my bros however, wasnt even rolling as hard as the rest of us from what he said. Confused the shit out of us but yeah you get what i'm sayin