First robotrip

Discussion in 'General' started by maestroelite, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Well I got a day off today, so I went and picked up a bottle of robitussin cough gels.. going to take all of them later tonight. I'll go into the chat to entertain people if you're there :cool:. Wish me luck

2. i think there is a coating on those that if you take them all too quick you puke

could be wrong tho

i did puke off the ones you said you bought tho

3. Sweet, dont forget to go in the chat..

4. haha its fun shit man. Make sure you have a bowl to smoke once you feel the nausea come on... if your not use to it its a real bitch.

5. I didn't smoke, I was fine. Nausea isn't usually a big deal for me. I took all of them around 5 and I'm pretty much down now other than minor stimulant kinda stuff. It really wasn't near as intense as I thought it should have been... didn't even feel like I hit the 2nd plateau. I'll have to try it again sometime I spose.

6. Same thing happend to me I upped my dose to 750mg the second time and I was SOO fucked up! :D

7. you should head into the chat it is pretty full

8. I fucking hate robo tripping. I had the worst time ever on it. My fault for being an idiot but still. I drank 1000mg of delysum (sp?) and it was only my second robo trip, time before i only did 300mg. After i started tripping HARD like....i had to focus on whatever i was looking at before i knew what it was. I was starring at my friend on the couch and i didnt know what the fuck i was looking at for like 10 minutes....then i realized...oh shit thats fucking dan man. Few hours later I started puking...didnt stop for about 24 hours. Lost 7lbs overnight.
    I couldnt focus my vision for at least 48 hours after i was tripping. Very bad experience.