First result that came up when I googled benefits of regular cannabis use

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hammerhead777, Apr 6, 2014.

1. I googled "benefits of regular cannabis use" and the first result that came up was a retardedly biased article on a retarded Christian website. Noticed his tiny list of benefits and the HUGE list of utter bullshit in the bad effects section. Also notice how he puts "benefits" between quotes.

2. I skimmed through it. It is just the typical ignorant thoughts and bullshit propaganda. Although it is coming from a website that has "Evidence for God" at the top of the page lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Look at their website, God is touching a DNA strand that spirals down onto the planet. They're one group of those annoying religious people who try to merge religion and science trying to say the bible agrees with science. Bullshit, God touches fingers with ADAM the fully formed human being in "Creation of Adam." Not a single strand of DNA. Now we're allowed to believe in DNA? God no longer created us just in his own image and likeness?

And now it's cool to include a picture of Earth from space, this same religion that burned people at the stake for believing in outer space and that we go around the sun. They were wrong about every other blind assertion they were ordered to make by their pastors and priests just like how they're wrong about this one. They make a literal, conscious decision to remain ignorant and out of touch with reality. Fuck em, man. My most hated kind of people. Add nothing to society, only contribute to holding it back by holding onto arcane, out dated beliefs and forcing them on others through preaching and most annoyingly, through LEGISLATION. 

"Regarding creationists: Aren't these the same people who gave us alchemy and astrology, and who told us the earth, besides being flat, was at the center of the universe? Why don't we just kill these fuckin' people?" -George Carlin

4. #5 PigBenis696969, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    Oh man theyll be the ones to truely feel the "wrath of god" as he hotboxes the shit out of them in hell for spreading lies in his name.

I agree with the above poster. If we were to abolish ALL religion and take science as seriously as some peoe take religion, we wouldnt be stuck on this ONE planet fighting over finite resources, which are infinite outside of our own planet.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app