First RDWC barneys farm blue gelato 41

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by darrenking241, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Here goes nothing this will be my first rdwc grow I have two other soil grows under my belt but didn’t turn out very well, I have four blue gelato 41 from barneys farm been told it’s a good first strain to grow in rdwc. Plants are in rockwool in the seedling stage being fed a weak voodoo juice solution ph corrected [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I’m planning on using AN nutes as I’m a beginner I have sensi grow a+b, voodoo juice and b52 for veg and sensi bloom, with bud ignitor, big bud and overdrive for flower and thinking of getting sensizym too. I’m growing under 600w hps with digital dimmable ballast in a 1.2 m tent with viper carbon filter and fan speed controller

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ok I'll watch

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’ll come along for the ride

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Sorry for the length of time it’s took for an update plants are doing ok under 400 hps on 18/6 apart from small holes in leaves started lst three days ago and topped too four days ago ph 6.1 ec 1.2 plants seem to be feeding ok [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] this is 8 days in system roots look brilliant white going to add Hydroguard on Tuesday

6. Little bit defol on the blue gelatos to expose tops to light and bent the phantom og over to start lst didn’t have the heart to strip anymore [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Ur PH is on the high side. What is the PPM's? I kinda see something on one of the plants that may be a small nute burn starting

8. Ph is at 6.0 and ec is at 1.1

9. Just ordered neem oil and a jewellers loupe to start pest management hope this works

10. What is EC? I use PPM's on my meter

11. It’s a measure of conductivity of the nutrient solution I’m using essentials ph and ec meters I’ve heard of people using ppm to measure strength but my meter measures in millisiemens

12. After you said that I had a look yes there is a slight nute burn to the tips on the phantom og strain, the joys of running 2 strains at the same time in dwc I think.

13. Few snaps of the plants today while I was in the tent [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Looks nice dude

• Like Like x 1
  15. Following this with interest. Am doing my 1st Indoor in over 20 years. Also in dwc with Phantom Og. I am on day 8 with no Nutes yet.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Good luck, I would start them off on a low e.c mines showing small signs of nute burn at 1.1 ec, I started at 0.8 ec in rockwool

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Start ye little sprouts about 50 PPM's. couple inches tall 150 PPM

• Like Like x 1