Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First QWISO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Nov 3, 2011.

1. #1 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    91% iso, short wash for everything. had 2 grinders, a pipe, a baggie with trichomes stuck everywhere, and my broken MFLB. I wanted practice before doin it on fresh bud, and yes I know you guys hate pipe residue, but the qwiso is for edibles.

Spilled some when I was tryin to move the plate, but the end product wasn't too bad. Just sampled some and its strong. Its black and sticky, but not too goopy. There's also a nice shimmer of blonde mixed in and on top. I'm happy for my first attempt. Low res pics attached.

0.2g yield

ForumRunner_20111103_020141.png

ForumRunner_20111103_020211.png

2. Hey cool deal man, i did mine on trim tonight and ended up with some nice light flakes need to go get more alcohol for tomorrow have a few more jars to wash :)

3. [quote name='"Husky42"']Hey cool deal man, i did mine on trim tonight and ended up with some nice light flakes need to go get more alcohol for tomorrow have a few more jars to wash :)[/quote]

Gah. I need to grow. I love hash but can't afford to make it ever lol.