Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First QWISO Run. Opinions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Technical, Dec 13, 2013.

1. I decided to make QWISO with my grinder last night and this is a little but of what I got this morning. What do you guys think? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386895521.308167.jpg With Flash ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386895557.327433.jpg

2. good shit. probably tasty as hell :yummy:

3. It tasted really good. I topped a huge bowl with it and got super stoned. I'm looking into making bho next week

4. How much did you use ?

5. i would be careful with bho.  make sure youre in a well ventilated area, blast onto parchment and vac purge that golden nectar to perfection

6. use coffee filters next time youll get the gooey oil stuff

7. #7 Jimmy Carter, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    Looks like he scraped cold, thats all^ if he were to press that with heat on parchment it would be.

And if you do go the BHO route, don't go blasting onto parch, keep it safe and stick with glass

and by 'well ventilated area' that means outdoors, no exceptions!

8. I only washed my grinder, but it was pretty dirty. I couldn't see through the pollen screen if I held it to the light.