Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First PURPLE nuggey

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ayron, Oct 11, 2010.

1. #1 Ayron, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    So ive been smoking almost 2 years and ive seen some nice ass purple weed once or twice but ive never actually owned any for myself to smoke. So the other night one of the waiters at work who's roommate sells asked me if i needed any nugget (and being a stoner i always need nugget) and i asked what he had. I 1/2 expected to see some bleh looking bud cause this guy doesn't even smoke weed lol but i was in awe when i saw what he had.I bought a half eighth of this no name straight grimace looking bud for $25 which is usual price for top shelf bud here in florida, but people would usually charge 30+ for a halfer of this stuff. :D Now i know that purple weed has little to do with how high it gets you but needless to say this weed gets me stoned off my ass :smoke: I'm vaping a bowl in my volcano right now and im 1/2 way through it and im already pretty baked :D I saved the best and largest of the halfer for last and here is a few pics of it. :eek:

EDIT(NEW PICKUP ON SECOND PAGE)

Front shot
    [​IMG]
    Booty shot
    [​IMG]
    Light changing money maker shot
    [​IMG]
    comments? :smoke:

2. sweet lookin stuff

3. #3 Sparksy J Dutch, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    That is truly beautiful!!! :yummy:

4. I've smoked purp, but prefer kush. Kush gives me a more head/mind high while purp gives me more of a body high. Does anyone else experience the same? How did that purp nug smoke?

5. I dont smoke anymore i only vape :D It vapes great. Defiantly more of a sativa high. That nug weighted 0.8g btw :)

6. friggen a man. what a beaut. that nug and the camera. aha. what camera you have?

7. I don't think that the OP has a specific strain "purple", as purple is prevalent in many strains.... including some kush strains.

Anyway, that bud looks delicious :yummy:

8. That bud looks off the chain, off the sprocket and totally off the planet, Man!!

Cheers,

Spacecat

9. Logitech orbit webcam. it 8mp i believe :)

10. whoa now thats sexy

11. oh damn, a webcam? very nice haha. those buds make my mouth water. +rep

12. thanks :) i love my webcam soo much. im about to take some pics of what i just bought today too

13. Damn, thats pretty saucy.:smoke:

14. purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple PURPLE purple DANK.... im hai.

15. Thanks for all the love :hello: all my threads usually go ignored for awhile :(
    here is some of the nug i picked up from my regular guy today. $25 for the half eighth as well. This nug was most of the bag exept for a few really small nugs. The smell is super strong and just having it in a sealed bag in my cars framework still reaked.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

comments? :smoke:

16. OOOhh YEAAAA..kool aid man PURP
    + rep for the beautiful nuggotos;
    im in fl too, i get the half eighth fro 30 smfh..
    :(

17. That Purp nug looks beautiful!, The 2nd one too. But damn, those dudes need to learn how to trim. Otherwise they look fantastic!

18. Thanks for the love everyone :) lifes too short to smoke bad weed is what ive always said :)