first psychedelic experiece

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by aLLi3d, Sep 11, 2008.

1. #1 aLLi3d, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
    ok so this weekend i have a chance to do acid or shrooms for the first time.

besides doing salvia a couple of times(which was retarded by the way) ive never done any psychedelics.

so now i need your help, 1 or 2 tabs of lsd or 1/8th of shrooms, which do you prefer?

also which do i have a less chance of having a bad trip from?

thanks

2. Mushrooms are the really fun, Ive never had the chance to try LSD yet but ive had very intense visual trips off of mushrooms and the buzz they give you is so content and amazing, if i were you id do the shrooms first off but youd probly like the sid to

3. Congrats man, LSD and shrooms are two of my favorite drugs, both are a blast especially your first time doing either. I like shrooms a bit more than acid, but that is just my opinion I know plenty of people who think acid is better. If your going to do acid the better way to do it is by the liquid form if available. Be responsible and chill with friends you know very well, it makes the experience so muchh better.

4. shrooms are usually more reliable in doseing I've found. Almost always an 1/8 of shrooms is good! I've had LSD that only one hit had me flying and I've had LSD where I had to take at least 3 hits to really transition from reality to..whatever dimension tripping takes you to.

5. I say go for the lsd. I think Lucy is a calmer substance than shrooms. To me, shrooms are more mindfuck and a heavy physical feeling. Whenever I trip lsd its much more controllable and almost lucid/sober feeling at times. I love both of them, but they are both very different to me.

6. no one noticed that you said 8th of acid

7. In order to lessen your chances of having a bad trip, I would suggest smoking before you trip so you're in a good mood and you're relaxed. Be comfortable with the people you're with and your enviorment. Make sure someone who's not tripping is there to try to calm you down or something if you start freakin' out.

Have fun!

8. #8 jaybleezy, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2008

i did but i was too embarrassed for him to point it out.

edit: nvm

9. i was about to mention 8th of acid lol, i'm assuming shrooms.
    i haven't done acid, but shrooms are a fucking blast and a half

10. Thats my fault i was baked off my ass when i posted this yeah i meant shrooms.. im not a complete noob at this stuff lol..

So far im leaning more towards shrooms, any one want to change my mind?

11. I was thinking about doing that, should i smoke in the middle of the trip too?

12. yes. smoking right after you take either one of these is a good idea, it helps calm nerves and ease any anxiety you have. smoking during is great because once you think you got the feel for the trip, you smoke weed and it blows your mind some more. plus it helps you make you feel better while tripping.

13. would it be fun if u trip while riding a bike??

14. wtf? where did that come from? i wouldnt want to ride a bike on shrooms, but i guess you could on acid.
    for me, acid is smooth sailin' while shrooms are always unpredictable and always give me a bad trip. horrible mindfuck and really bad anxiety. so its an easy choice for me, i say LSD.

15. A lot of people say they get a bad experience from shrooms, but i've done them 5 times and no problems at all, each time was sort of different but all my experiences were positive and I had a blast each time. Acid was a bit more clear and it was easier to control, the visuals were a bit more intense then shrooms but I love sitting on a couch on shrooms and feeling your body split into pieces, its a great feeling.

16. lol
    i was watching lsd documentary, this guy pop lsd and took a bike home and he startin to trip
    so that why i ask

17. I think riding a bike while tripping would be a great experience. I think it might be a little difficult, but sounds like it would be fun to try!