Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First post question!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abaier11, Jan 6, 2011.

1. The first I bought was some nice kine bud, good shit I'll say. I went to my friend that has the hookup and wanted a dub. He said that I would get about 4g of mids from his guy. He gave me my bag and it had about 2g in it. I am disappointed. Should I try to find a dealer that I personally can make purchases through?

2. lol, well i have a few people like that and they have taken a few g's out before i used to it but for example if i drove to get my friend some bud, id happily take a 0.5 bong but not 2g thats crazy. find some1 else immediately you will get better deals and maybe make a new 'friend' to hit bongs with when you buy your weed :) hehe

3. Middlemen pinch, get that through your head.
    Get your shit straight from the source from now on, because 4-2 is a fucking diveeeee browski.

4. Id be pissed.... Considering around here I can get 5gs for 20$ (Decent Mids + Friend Discount) but 4gs for 20 is average around here.

5. Alright so as I figured I need to find source. People around here always want you to "go through them" as they get it for me. I think it's bullshit, plus I am very new to it all and have to keep it extremely secret. Lots of advice needed lol

6. middle man deals suck and usualy end up with the buyer getting his bag pinched, find yourself a good dealer OP, just ask around places