First post not showing up

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by stillmind, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hi! I joined about 24 hours ago, verified my account by clicking on the email link, and promptly wrote my first post. However it appears that that post wasn't actually posted (when I search by keywords or my user name nothing comes up). Should I just try again or as a new member is my post being held for review or something like that (I got some sort of message after I posted that may have said something to this effect but I didn't read it carefully)? Please let me know, thanks!

2. Could have been caught up in the filters, and is awaiting approval...

A mod should see this thread and be able to help you out...

3. It's been two days, still not showing up, no reply from mods so I'm just going to post it again...

4. can you please let me know which forum you send your first post at. I'll go and check it for you

5. Had the same issue.

Took my first post almost 48hrs..

And It took me about 48hrs to get a verification link also..

6. I just looked in the moderation queue, and I don't see ANYTHING for either one of you

However, it only shows me the posts in threads where I have mod powers, so if you posted somewhere I have no power I won't see it

7. [quote name='"WildWill"']I just looked in the moderation queue, and I don't see ANYTHING for either one of you

However, it only shows me the posts in threads where I have mod powers, so if you posted somewhere I have no power I won't see it[/quote]

Mine was in the SuperCloset Secret Society Thread somewhere in the growing part of the forum.. If that helps.

EDIT: I lied.

Indoor Growing Section..