Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Post- Noob Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GustheBus, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post here on GrassCity.com, and I need some help,quick!:
    Ok, so me and my friends are going on a trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain on Friday. We will arrive at the hotel late Friday night and will be leaving for Six Flags early in the morning. There will be four of us in the hotel room (Totally not gay haha). So, I've been to Six Flags before, so I know what to expect of the rides and the overall experience BUT I want to enjoy the experience to the fullest. In order to do that, I have decided to get high early in the morning-- right before we leave the hotel-- so I can be blowed while at Six Flags. But of course, things can never be that easy. The problem here is simple: I have to get high, but none of the three other people rooming with me can find out.
    My plan to do this, is to simply smoke out of a pipe in the bathroom before we leave, but I know that the smoke will leak out and stink the entire room with the wonderful scent of weed, thus, getting me in serious trouble.
    So my question to you guys, What is the best possible way/method/smoking device that I can use/try in order to not get caught smoking?

Thx for your help in advance.:)

2. Use a sploof. Or make edibles. Use Ozium.

3. just ask them all to smoke with you. that'd make your day way more rad

4. Another thing, I'm relatively new to smoking so I may not know all the "terms". haha.. and I only have the basic smoking tools at my disposal. Ex: Pipe, bottles, papers

5. Lol. These are the kind of people that think smoking is worse than worshipping the devil. haha

6. Window open
    turn on shower
    smoke, while blowing out window
    take a shower and brush teeth

or sploof (cardboard from toilet paper roll stuffed with fabric softeners

7. Smell really isnt as important as having it on you when your caught. I smoked while I had the shower running, cracked the window.

8. Oh, and I doubt there will be a window in the restroom.

9. What about if I make a waterfall bong in the restroom?
    With a waterfall bong not as much smoke escapes right? Therefore, no smell?

10. You could just say you're going for a walk before you leave and blaze outside somewhere.

11. Missed this. Why brush your teeth? you might remove some thc from your mouth.

and GusttheBus, you said bathroom, I assumed you meant one with a shower, since a shower is a bath or is atleast similar??

12. Yea, bathroom with a toilet and a shower and a sinc.

13. first off, no thc will stick in your mouth anyway, the only place it matters is in your lungs which gets expelled when you exhale.
    and about the shower...what?

14. And no window? what is this world coming to.

15. Yea, this one is tough. I think I'll just smoke a pipe and try and ghost my hits. haha

16. Yeah the best you can do would probably be to control your hits, hold it in until barely any smoke comes out or something to that extreme.

17. Sploof my man..toilet paper roll stuffed with dry freshener sheets. Or tell them your off to get more towells or grab a snack from the vending machine, than blaze outta site. Sounds like your friends might stone you if they found out lol.

18. make a firecracker with whatever weed you have. way more worth it

19. I would go with the edibles. If not that then either the walk or just wake up a little earlier than everyone else and go onto the roof or something.
    Will they not notice that you're... intoxicated though?

20. I will go with this guy... With edibles your high will last much longer. Or just go out for a snack or whatever and blaze. Also, this guy is right on the money - won't they have a clue? I wouldn't want to blaze around people if I have to behave a certain way around them to be accepted. I have a lot of family I have to hide it from and I just try not to smoke around them. So how do you have fun with these guys and have to repress yourself? I dunno, I'm just not into that.

Sammy