Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First post Is this any good and how much does it look like?:)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shorters, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sorry the perspective is really shit on the other photo here's a better one image.jpg

looking a lot more like 4.8g's

3. Haha yeah, my bad :)

4. Looks good as hell. Depending on the density that could be anywhere between 1.5 to 2 grams . If it's not dense it's prolly closer to 1-1.5Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

What he said.

6. Tasty, looking forward too it

7. Ok is that I pipe in a case can you put a better pic of that thing up and is that the bag your grn came in looks local to your area Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mob

8. #28 Shorters, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Here's a pic of the pipe
    And the bag it came in was a local ASDA carrier bag. image.jpg image.jpg

9. [quote name="Shorters" post="19388252" timestamp="1390435346"]Here's a pic if the pipe And the bag it came in was a local ASDA carrier bag[​IMG] image.jpg[​IMG] image.jpg[/quote]sope dude that's so sick it's like a little steam roller in a case Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mob

10. oh that pic makes it look more like 4-4.5 gs if u ask me, but i'd believe it's 5 if its pretty dense

11. Haha yeah gives big hits aswell
    Me and my mates named it the 'Mind Blower'

12. hold on a sec, let me get my magnifying ass...nah, just playin. that's a pretty dense nug young blood

13. #33 StonedScholar, Jan 23, 2014
    Looks about 2 gs, too bad it came in a bag like that tho. Looks like good bud.

Edit: wayy to late. 5gs it is.

14. #34 Shorters, Jan 23, 2014
    Yeah I should really edit the first post

15. 2 to 3 grams bro! NICE NUG! "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

16. that's a big fuckin stem actual bud weight probly a few grams tops

17. must be super dense lol

18. Eh decent lookin weed. We call that work weed. It works. And I'd say that's a 1.8 gram nug

19. looks good my man, trim isn't the greatest - still good though.

I'd guess 1.5g

20. It's been wieghed and sorted now

Solved image.jpg