Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First post Is this any good and how much does it look like?:)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shorters, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #1 Shorters, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    First time post, I'm just wondering how good this looks and how much do you lot think it weighs? Any help appreciated :) image.jpg

Edit: sorry the perspective is really confusing in the first, here's a better view
    image.jpg

2. This many pounds!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Sorry I thought I attached the photo

4. get a scale and weigh it

5. looks ok. maybe 2-3 grams

6. Yes, it looks like you got some good quality weed.

I'd say that's anywhere from 2 grams to an eighth, but eyeballing is hard when you're not feeling it and guessing the density.

If you don't have a scale, don't worry about getting ripped off too much because there's no way for you to know for sure, just be happy that you got some good weed and smoke up. 

7. id day like 35-45 dollars worth

8. looks pretty good, about 1g - 1.5

9. Haha turns out it's 5g

10. I was gonna say, that looks like a really big piece mann. I would have said anywhere from 4.5 to 5.5. How much did you pick it up for?

11. I paid £40 for the lot :)

12. lol unless thats a bigass coin / bag, theres no way thats 5gs

13. no way thats 5gs unless that coins huge. looks like 1-1.5. 2.5 max if its super dense nd 2.5 is pushing it

14. #16 SirOmniscient, Jan 23, 2014

i had a feeling a you were from uk just by looking at the bag. i didnt even notice the coin until looking at the picture for a second time

Edit: Because i could be the only one here on this thread atm that has lived in uk apart from op im going to say thats not 5 grams because im pretty sure thats a 5p coin and they're fucking tiny

15. #17 bdk2jw, Jan 23, 2014
    lls i feel da same but i don't think its anymore than 1.5 tbh lol

edit i GUESS it could be 2g but thats pushin it if u ask me. <- thats super dense lol

16. It's a 10p coin [1inch diameter] and I got a friend to weigh it with me and it was 4.8g

oh shit you're right my bad. havent been to uk in a few years. How long have you been smoking because if your smoking for a few months by know you should have at least a little accuracy eye balling it. Also are you sure your friends scales are calibrated, i mean i know scales are accurate but that would have to be rock hard to weigh out at 4.8g's