First post and I need some love

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by burgbrew, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Hey GC,

Well this is my first post, long time creeper, first time poster. Anyway, I'm in my first year of school at a statue university, and I do not have ANY reliable connections for any psychedelic funk. I'm getting bummed out. How would you guys go about finding some crazy cats that can help me out? I mean attitude, who to ask, how to ask, not straight connections, I realize that is very dangerous for both parties, as well as against forum policies.

Any help is much appreciated,

Burgbrew

2. my suggestion is just go to parties and ask around, meet new people and such. it might take a while to find a good hookup but it couldnt hurt your chances. good luck;)

3. These things generally tend to fall into your lap when you aren't looking for them.

4. Throw on every piece of rasta clothing you have. If you have none, immediately purchase a Bob Marley T-shirt and black, yellow, and green parachute pants (Jamaican flag colors). Fake dreads are optional. walk around campus friday night and keep your nose open.

Seriously though. Lots more people smoke than you think.. make friends that are of similar mind and you'll be gettin high in no time

5. i think he is looking for psychedelics. ( acid, shrooms, dmt, etc.) could be wrong though.

op: any music festivals or concerts or anything of that nature in your area?

6. ahh.. makes sense even tho he didn't specify. That's a bit of a tougher task, but still it's a Uni... I would definately try music festivals where there's likely to be some 'cid, etc around

7. yup. he is on a uni, all he has to do is keep his eyes and ears open. and the proper clothing ( rasta or any kind of stereotypical clothing will help )

8. festivals festivals festivals festivals

ok I might be a bit jaded coming from the bay area but just yesterday at lovevolution people were literally walking through the crowd muttering "doses, doses, doses" and all people had to do was stop them